Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    *raises hand* Three camps. Anyone else in the "this is stupid and pointless and utterly ridiculous, yet compelling like a bad TV soap opera" can join me over here. In my van.
    *hops in van*

I witnessed nothing.. yet this thread is the only thing happening in my sad little life tonight. Seeing as not a soul is on MSN, and everyone's hungover/knackered after last night...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Once it had been read, I don't see any reason why it needed to stay. And if they were in the wrong forum, why didn't Rushda move them?
    i guess she wasnt in the mood.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i guess she wasnt in the mood.
    well then she shouldn't be online modding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    well then she shouldn't be online modding
    it hardly matters either way, it was hardly like the thread contained the cure to cancer

ReputationRep:
    yay you're back!

I sure am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I witnessed nothing.. yet this thread is the only thing happening in my sad little life tonight. Seeing as not a soul is on MSN, and everyone's hungover/knackered after last night...
    The story so far is that someone may-or-may-not-have spammed, and that was deleted, and then they may-or-may-not-have insulted a Mod, or something, and then some people were banned, and then they all cried and raged at the injustice like angry mexicans, and then all of their rage was deleted so they threw their toys out of the pram. Then this guys wife like TOTALLY slept with his brother, but he was a priest! And another guy fell into some deep water after being shot and having his arms and legs cut off, but he's still alive because he had his brain transplanted into his arch-enemy's body. And Tinykates/EVIL***** was being a hypocrite but everyone loves her anyway.

I think that's everything.

ReputationRep:
    it hardly matters either way, it was hardly like the thread contained the cure to cancer
    Relevance?

And if it did, even then it probably would've been moved to University-Courses-Medicine or something anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I sure am.
    Woo!

ReputationRep:
    The story so far is that someone may-or-may-not-have spammed, and that was deleted, and then they may-or-may-not-have insulted a Mod, or something, and then some people were banned, and then they all cried and raged at the injustice like angry mexicans, and then all of their rage was deleted so they threw their toys out of the pram. Then this guys wife like TOTALLY slept with his brother, but he was a priest! And another guy fell into some deep water after being shot and having his arms and legs cut off, but he's still alive because he had his brain transplanted into his arch-enemy's body. And Tinykates/EVIL***** was being a hypocrite but everyone loves her anyway.

lol. how am i a hypocrite?

ReputationRep:

Tis riveting... especially the sex

ReputationRep:
    it was hardly like the thread contained the cure to cancer
    Actually.... .... I was working on the cure, and it came to me in a flash of light. "I must write this down!" I though to myself, but had no pen or paper to hand. So I quickly typed it into the TSR post box I had open and posted it in that thread. But now it's gone... and I can't remember what it was.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    The story so far is that someone may-or-may-not-have spammed, and that was deleted, and then they may-or-may-not-have insulted a Mod, or something, and then some people were banned, and then they all cried and raged at the injustice like angry mexicans, and then all of their rage was deleted so they threw their toys out of the pram.
    Im starting to get bored of this and the fact people are argueing when they don't know what happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Woo!

woo indeed my friend.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yay 2,000 posts! I am overlord now...fear me

ReputationRep:
    Relevance?
    IMO none of the threads were important

ReputationRep:
    Relevance?
    There was no relevance to it, that's the point.

I want to apologise for swearing earlier. I stick by the gist of the post though. I don't think that it's fair to treat anybody like that Mod or otherwise. A pretty good guideline would be to ask if you'd talk like that to (or about) someone in real life.

ReputationRep:
    By that logic, the site might as well be shut down.

ReputationRep:
    yay 2,000 posts! I am overlord now...fear me
    Haha. No way. You're too cute and cuddly

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but that's the whole point of general chat - it's not IMPORTANT - it's just there - and we were having a nice little discussion until it got deleted.

It's nothing viscious :cool:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.