student101201
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
can someone help me write a 12 marker answer to discuss the following statement “the incarnation is more important to Christians than the crucifixion “ it’s homework 💀
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Do you have any notes?
student101201
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
yes but I need points for and against, to agree I have that the incarnation further proved the existence of god and strengthened the confidence of the holy trinity, it ensured that as the people knew that Jesus could be resurrected more people believed they could fix their relationship with God and perhaps is the reason Christianity hasn’t died out and is now the largest religion in the UK, I need some more points to agree and disagree points preferably something to do with the crucifixion and salvation and suns aspect to disagree
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I would recommend doing a lot more research. See if you can find stuff online to use as fodder and to stick in your essay. Make notes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (55)
18.71%
The paper was reasonable (109)
37.07%
Not feeling great about that exam... (86)
29.25%
It was TERRIBLE (44)
14.97%

Watched Threads