Help my with this girl!!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
shawn j
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Soo a girl in my class is pretty nice to me, and i mean i like her but a lot of the "bad boys" like her too which is bad for me because if i ask her out, and she says yes, they will hunt me down, can anyone give me some advice?
psychhhhh
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
have you properly spoken to her outside of the class or is that the only contact you have w her? may not be worth the risk
shawn j
Rep:
?
(Original post by psychhhhh)
have you properly spoken to her outside of the class or is that the only contact you have w her? may not be worth the risk
i mean ive held the door open for her, and she actually said thank you to me, which was surprising since i held the door open for others and not one said thank you but her and my friends are saying i should do it, what do u think?
Afrrcyn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shawn j)
i mean ive held the door open for her, and she actually said thank you to me, which was surprising since i held the door open for others and not one said thank you but her and my friends are saying i should do it, what do u think?
Does that mean anything, I mean I would say thank you but doesn't mean I would date you?
shawn j
Rep:
?
(Original post by Afrrcyn)
Does that mean anything, I mean I would say thank you but doesn't mean I would date you?
Also she pinched my butt, but i didnt want to include that "for privacy matters" and no, maybe she is just messing with me?
Afrrcyn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also she pinched my butt, but i didnt want to include that "for privacy matters" and no, maybe she is just messing with me?
Hard to tell, only one way of finding out...
psychhhhh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
definitely try to have proper conversations with her before you dive into anything. How old are you?
shawn j
Rep:
?
(Original post by Afrrcyn)
Hard to tell, only one way of finding out...
yep
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
she also pinched my butt btw (im only 12 but because i am advanced they made me skip a grade so im around 13-14 year olds on the regular basis)
If your last birthday was your 12th, you are 12, NOT 13-14. It sounds like you should be concentrating on your education as you can't do simple maths and you are far too young to be thinking of asking girls out.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
12 :lol:
shawn j
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
If your last birthday was your 12th, you are 12, NOT 13-14. It sounds like you should be concentrating on your education as you can't do simple maths and you are far too young to be thinking of asking girls out.
no i mean where i am, when you take the end of year test they either move ya up or take ya down so im 12 in 9th grade (also i CAN do simple math)
shawn j
Rep:
?
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
12 :lol:
Bruh im ADVANCED 12 in 9th grade
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bruh im ADVANCED 12 in 9th grade
You're 12 years old.
shawn j
Rep:
?
You're 12 years old.
Yes, thats correct but i missed the thing i said that was funny that resulted you into laughing.
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, thats correct but i missed the thing i said that was funny that resulted you into laughing.
You can't even construct a proper sentence without trying and failing to appear well-spoken.

Focus on your education for now Shawn.
shawn j
Rep:
?
Ok

You can't even construct a proper sentence without trying and failing to appear well-spoken.

Focus on your education for now Shawn
that was actually the best bit of advice that i got all day, thanks.
psychhhhh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
definitely try talking to her more ! don't do anything unless you're totally sure.
shawn j
Rep:
?
definitely try talking to her more ! don't do anything unless you're totally sure.
Ok. so should i try to engage in small talk with her on monday?
psychhhhh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok. so should i try to engage in small talk with her on monday?
yes! perfect
shawn j
Rep:
?
yes! perfect
Thanks!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (78)
18.1%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.77%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (162)
37.59%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.53%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.02%

Watched Threads