The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawn j
Soo a girl in my class is pretty nice to me, and i mean i like her but a lot of the "bad boys" like her too which is bad for me because if i ask her out, and she says yes, they will hunt me down, can anyone give

Hey, ignore the people picking on you because of your age, honestly it’s childish of them.

and maybe try talking to this girl about your feelings, if you’re too scared to do that try to start of becoming a friend and getting to know her better instead of quickly jumping to a relationship. :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by DepressedLife
Hey, ignore the people picking on you because of your age, honestly it’s childish of them.

and maybe try talking to this girl about your feelings, if you’re too scared to do that try to start of becoming a friend and getting to know her better instead of quickly jumping to a relationship. :smile:

Ok, thanks for the tip! :biggrin:
Original post by shawn j
Ok, thanks for the tip! :biggrin:

Anytime :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by shawn j
no i mean where i am, when you take the end of year test they either move ya up or take ya down so im 12 in 9th grade (also i CAN do simple math)

If you can do maths, why are you adding years to your age? Grades dont matter; you are a child of 12.
What do you mean "hunt you down"? You're in a class with them. You're right there - they won't have to.
Original post by Surnia
If your last birthday was your 12th, you are 12, NOT 13-14. It sounds like you should be concentrating on your education as you can't do simple maths and you are far too young to be thinking of asking girls out.

man's destined to be a **** boi at this rate :biggrin: