What are my chances of getting into Oxbridge?

Watch
Helpplease78
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If I haven't done amazing in my degree.
First year a few firsts in modules and some really bad like 20%, averaging 52% overall.

Second year slightly better with my lowest mark of 46%, averaging 62%

and now in my final year.

I have only applied to Oxford and Cambridge. I have already been rejected from Cambridge. What are my chances of getting into Oxford?
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Helpplease78)
First year a few firsts in modules and some really bad like 20%, averaging 52% overall.

I have only applied to Oxford and Cambridge. I have already been rejected from Cambridge. What are my chances of getting into Oxford?
You have asked this question on a range of forum areas now, and in some you claim to have graduated already, whilst in others you have claimed to be in your final year. Lots of people have answered you. We aren't admissions tutors. You have been advised that you are unlikely to get a place, as you are applying for a competitive course, but, the only way to find out is by trying.
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Helpplease78)

Looking aside from the inconsistencies in your posts, I agree with all the previous replies that your chances lay somewhere between slim and none. But you seem to think others just talked themselves in so I'm not sure why you don't just give it a punt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.7%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.95%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (158)
37.8%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.11%

Watched Threads