The Student Room Group

Higher interim assessment

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by katie.beekman.16
ive actually just checked and mine isnt till the 20th. we are doing ruae then set text then critical essay. i would cry if i had it that soon. good luck im sure youll do great

Awh thanks. Hope you do well too.
Our first two Highers are next week, Maths on Tuesday 11th, English Thursday 13th 🤦🏻*♂️

We have an in service day Thursday this week so Wednesday is the last day in school for 2 and a half weeks until assessments completed.
Reply 22
Original post by BlackLab
Our first two Highers are next week, Maths on Tuesday 11th, English Thursday 13th 🤦🏻*♂️

We have an in service day Thursday this week so Wednesday is the last day in school for 2 and a half weeks until assessments completed.

I’m the same as you 😭 Thursday is an in service day because of the elections, but then my first exam in English, which in on the 10th and then the others follow on
Original post by Moali786
I’m the same as you 😭 Thursday is an in service day because of the elections, but then my first exam in English, which in on the 10th and then the others follow on

I have had enough of life being just revision and no fun, want to get them done now and be able to chill. Just need to keep going for this final sprint.
Reply 24
Original post by BlackLab
I have had enough of life being just revision and no fun, want to get them done now and be able to chill. Just need to keep going for this final sprint.

It is what it is 😭😭 but hopefully, we’re nearing the end. This year’s been a shambles anyways tbh. First we got told that we wouldn’t be getting final exams and now, we’re getting ‘mock’ exams. Plain madness

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending