ec2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I still have so many different EPQ ideas and need help deciding on one and limiting it down to something more specific. These are my ideas please help.
-whether the negatives of Christmas outweigh the positives-environmental impacts, lost true meaning etc
-a role model based EPQ: is the thought of a role model psychological, are they influenced by other people, why do we associate with them?
-social media and addiction and its false expectations, i wanted to think of one tiktok based maybe but can't think of ideas.
-climate change and whether we are to blame, its affects on health and how natural disasters can cause things like damaged water supplies and the affects on health.
-animal welfare and testing for medicines
-will covid 19 have ever-lasting effects on the NHS, health and the economy.
-Did the Uk government deal with covid 19 in the best way
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello.
I would strongly recommend making up a list. You could discuss the effects of a Tiktok addiction for starters. You could also talk about horrible serious crimes like terrorism and the impacts on our society as well. Another really good topic to address is the after lasting consequences of bad behaviour in pubs and night clubs etc too. Alternatively you could even research more other interesting topics like a unique skill based approach to British education and why it matters.
Again what you need to do is to provide enough convincing detail to support your essay. In other simpler words lend far more weight to the entire essay. One way to do this is through the use of quotes. Also explore the exciting topic of science perhaps. You could decide to write about forensic science in crime solving.
ec2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Hello.
I would strongly recommend making up a list. You could discuss the effects of a Tiktok addiction for starters. You could also talk about horrible serious crimes like terrorism and the impacts on our society as well. Another really good topic to address is the after lasting consequences of bad behaviour in pubs and night clubs etc too. Alternatively you could even research more other interesting topics like a unique skill based approach to British education and why it matters.
Again what you need to do is to provide enough convincing detail to support your essay. In other simpler words lend far more weight to the entire essay. One way to do this is through the use of quotes. Also explore the exciting topic of science perhaps. You could decide to write about forensic science in crime solving.
thank you!
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
np
ben_golding12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Whatever you decide to do, write down EVERYTHING. Even if you change your project 100000 times, I changed my topic like 4 times and still have my original research, you will get marks for it as it shows critical thinking and decision making
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (267)
56.33%
I don't have everything I need (207)
43.67%

Watched Threads