Rosiemae885
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys
I’m having a bit of a downer today and it all started when most of my media revision deleted from my laptop but I’m just very stressed about mocks rn

So I live in wales meaning that all of my mocks,assesments and homework’s are going toward my final grade but I just feel like I’m going to do so badly on them, the subjects I take are geography,photography, media and welsh bacc so not exactly as some would consider “hard” subjects but I am not the most academically bright person you would meet but I’m just generally struggling overall.

Anyway I have a mocks in both media and geography next week and I am utterly terrifyed not so much for media as I really enjoy the subject but I’m struggling so much for geography, if anyone could suggeast any useful websites for revision or anything that has helped them please post as anything will be appreciated

I would also like to say that I have revised a lot for these mocks and I have been since the beginning of november when we found out we were having them but I just feel physically defeated

Hope you all have a good weekend and a good week next week and good luck to any others sitting mocks
Last edited by Rosiemae885; 1 month ago
Tis -John637
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rosiemae885)
Hi guys
I’m having a bit of a downer today and it all started when most of my media revision deleted from my laptop but I’m just very stressed about mocks rn

So I live in wales meaning that all of my mocks,assesments and homework’s are going toward my final grade but I just feel like I’m going to do so badly on them, the subjects I take are geography,photography, media and welsh bacc so not exactly as some would consider “hard” subjects but I am not the most academically bright person you would meet but I’m just generally struggling overall.

Anyway I have a mocks in both media and geography next week and I am utterly terrifyed not so much for media as I really enjoy the subject but I’m struggling so much for geography, if anyone could suggeast any useful websites for revision or anything that has helped them please post as anything will be appreciated

I would also like to say that I have revised a lot for these mocks and I have been since the beginning of november when we found out we were having them but I just feel physically defeated

Hope you all have a good weekend and a good week next week and good luck to any others sitting mocks
I would use either seneca learning or snaprevise for geography.But check if they have your exam board
Rosiemae885
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Tis -John637)
I would use either seneca learning or snaprevise for geography.But check if they have your exam board
Thank you so much I will check snaprevise now I’m pretty sure Seneca doesn’t do my exam board as I checked for gcse before😭 but I will defo check again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (285)
56.21%
I don't have everything I need (222)
43.79%

Watched Threads