I want a new body

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ever since high school (around age 13) I have been harassed about my body. People assume that conventionally 'unattractive' bodies are the only ones that get bullied and I feel so alone.

I'm not coming here to gloat about how 'attractive' I am, but it's something I've kept bottled up for a while now and I only feel safe talking about it here.

I'm a very petite girl, 5'1 but with large breasts and butt and it would be an understatement to say I get attention for this. I'm 17 now and throughout my whole teen years I've been tormented by both men and women. I've even been groped uncountable times without giving permission.

If I could afford to get reduction surgery, I would.

Sorry, there's people worse off than me but I've never been able to talk about it this much. Guess this was just a rant.
justagirltbh
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
heyyy sorry to hear youre going through this . have you reported this the 'groped' part? maybe talk to a trusted adult and the might be able to help? if you want you can pm me and we can talk? im here for you you can rant talk tell me what you've even eaten in fact . hope it gets better x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ruqaiyahhhh_)
heyyy sorry to hear youre going through this . have you reported this the 'groped' part? maybe talk to a trusted adult and the might be able to help? if you want you can pm me and we can talk? im here for you you can rant talk tell me what you've even eaten in fact . hope it gets better x
thank you for understanding. the groping happened at my old school, i've actually moved overseas so i feel like i can't really do anything about it now. i would never be able to tell my parents... they would just judge me. i'm a pretty quiet person and usually called a 'pushover' so they would definitely get mad at me. things have been slightly better at my new school but i still feel uncomfortable. my friends like to comment on it a lot and it makes me so embarrassed. i'm not sure how to confront them though.

thanks for caring xxx
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are not alone.
It is disgusting that pervy criminals won't keep their groping hands to themselves and bullying loudmouths have to impose their nastiness on others.
You are not the problem, the bad apples that harass and sexually assault you are.

I'm 25, 5'1 and have pervy coworkers groping me at work several times a week.
The security dogs are always very keen to come over, find the all the creeps with wandering fingers and teach them some basic manners. :fangs:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
You are not alone.
It is disgusting that pervy criminals won't keep their groping hands to themselves and bullying loudmouths have to impose their nastiness on others.
You are not the problem, the bad apples that harass and sexually assault you are.

I'm 25, 5'1 and have pervy coworkers groping me at work several times a week.
The security dogs are always very keen to come over, find the all the creeps with wandering fingers and teach them some basic manners. :fangs:
so glad i'm not alone! and yeah, it's just frustrating when even close male friends have the nerve to touch me or even ask to touch me, which isn't much of an improvement! just gotta stand my ground more i guess... thanks for the support
justagirltbh
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
thank you for understanding. the groping happened at my old school, i've actually moved overseas so i feel like i can't really do anything about it now. i would never be able to tell my parents... they would just judge me. i'm a pretty quiet person and usually called a 'pushover' so they would definitely get mad at me. things have been slightly better at my new school but i still feel uncomfortable. my friends like to comment on it a lot and it makes me so embarrassed. i'm not sure how to confront them though.

thanks for caring xxx
no worries xx

have you ever talked to someone about how you feel? and whats happened? the fact youre friends comments make you ucomfortable sint very good you should talk to them. my mates did the same but called me a s''g and said i talk to loads of guys . so i told them not to and they called me pathetic which was a bit jddjjd. but you should talk tot them tell them its not right what theyre sayign and that its embarrasing.
Tis -John637
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so glad i'm not alone! and yeah, it's just frustrating when even close male friends have the nerve to touch me or even ask to touch me, which isn't much of an improvement! just gotta stand my ground more i guess... thanks for the support
As a man, I want to apologize for your bad experience. Sorry, you had to encounter people like that.Not all men are stupid as the gropers
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tis -John637)
As a man, I want to apologize for your bad experience. Sorry, you had to encounter people like that.Not all men are stupid as the gropers
that's so kind of you, thanks for the support. i know you're not all bad, it's just the silly teenage boy mentality they seem to have. hopefully they grow out of it!
Tis -John637
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
that's so kind of you, thanks for the support. i know you're not all bad, it's just the silly teenage boy mentality they seem to have. hopefully they grow out of it!
I blame social media and getting girlfriends at a young age.It desensitizes them which In turn makes them think it if fine to do what is wrong
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (432)
56.47%
I don't have everything I need (333)
43.53%

Watched Threads