The Student Room Group

NLCS sixth form entrance 2021

Hi, I have just been recently given a place at the NLCS sixth form and I just wanted to hear experiences at being new to the sixth form. I’m worried that I won’t make any new friends there as everyone would already have their own groups.
dont worry, be excited. you can be a new person, make new friends have a fresh start. i would love to move to a new sixth form but its too late in the year. id say to make the most of being new, be CONFIDENT, friendly and listen to music that will make you feel like a bad b
Reply 2
Original post by xo.simmy.ox
dont worry, be excited. you can be a new person, make new friends have a fresh start. i would love to move to a new sixth form but its too late in the year. id say to make the most of being new, be CONFIDENT, friendly and listen to music that will make you feel like a bad b

Thank you so much !!! That helped put me at ease and try and adopt a new mindset abt this 😊
if your going nlcs 2021 let me know since i’m already there
Reply 4
Original post by poptart101
if your going nlcs 2021 let me know since i’m already there

Hi! Yh I’m going there in September. What year are you in ?
Reply 5
Original post by vanyadoval
Hello, I'm appearing for the NLCS entrance exam this year! Any advice? I'm quite scared
What was the test like? How many people get called back for an interview? Is it really hard to get in?

Hii, I just dm’d you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending