Edexcel Science gcse Mock sets

Watch this thread
____a
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone have access to the mock sets for science. I’ve done all the past papers - 2018 and all the specimen papers. I just want more practice on exam questions so will be much appreciated if someone can send a link or something on the mock papers.
Ayxsh
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
You can't really get many past papers on the new grade settings but i'd use exampro it basically gives you exam style questions and thats how i revised.

I started my mocks this week and our papers were the 2019 papers which aren't available online. If you're doing triple science, in chemistry revise electrolysis and fuel cells, for biology there was a question on an axolotyl which you might be able to find but the questions i can remember are: what is a double circulatory system-1marker, how does a low O2 concentration effect the fish-6marker and which cell does it use to regrow the gill-1marker. there was also questions on food tests. Physics there was a few 4/5 markers using all the equations remember the equations for density and specific latent heat. There was also a few questions on gpe, one on the national frequency in the uk and one on energy graphs. Hope that helps
____a
Rep:
(Original post by Ayxsh)
You can't really get many past papers on the new grade settings but i'd use exampro it basically gives you exam style questions and thats how i revised.

I started my mocks this week and our papers were the 2019 papers which aren't available online. If you're doing triple science, in chemistry revise electrolysis and fuel cells, for biology there was a question on an axolotyl which you might be able to find but the questions i can remember are: what is a double circulatory system-1marker, how does a low O2 concentration effect the fish-6marker and which cell does it use to regrow the gill-1marker. there was also questions on food tests. Physics there was a few 4/5 markers using all the equations remember the equations for density and specific latent heat. There was also a few questions on gpe, one on the national frequency in the uk and one on energy graphs. Hope that helps
Wow thank you so much!!! That was for edexcel right?
justhelpm789
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ____a)
I had the same questions as they said and I do aqa (:
hootdoot04
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Get a textbook instead
Ayxsh
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ____a)
Im not too sure actually i think it might have been AQA but i found this if it helps and this may well be the test you're doing because it is from 2019 which is what they use for mocks

https://ashlawn.org.uk/app/uploads/2...Sep-19-P1H.pdf
____a
Rep:
(Original post by Ayxsh)
Im not too sure actually i think it might have been AQA but i found this if it helps and this may well be the test you're doing because it is from 2019 which is what they use for mocks

https://ashlawn.org.uk/app/uploads/2...Sep-19-P1H.pdf
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (131)
66.16%
No (45)
22.73%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.11%

Watched Threads