January Exams Watch

This discussion is closed.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Are you all nervous that exams start on Monday?
SinghFello
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nah, ive done as much as I could. Its all about luck now...
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Same here. :p:
Gaz031
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good luck everyone.
MAC1205
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Good Luck! You'll be fine!
Thanks dude! :rolleyes: ( I'll need the luck)

Are you all nervous that exams start on Monday?
Yes, I'm quite worried . Feel more at ease as they come closer.

Nah, ive done as much as I could. Its all about luck now...
I totally agree with you dude. If i get the questions i want i could walk out with straight A's. i get a load of horrible questions then i could be looking at C's or less.

Good luck people, Remember if to suceed you must first believe that you can !
utkucan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmm 9 and a half hour to go now and i'm still revising. yeah go on tell me all the "ahh if you haven't learnt it by now you never will". lies i tell you! i'm a crammer but i do hope to change one day - hopefully before the real bulk of a2s in june-july...

anyway, i've got my offers now and the exam tomorrow doesn't change anything just doing it to save some face, b>a in biology as which i had dropped. i'm writing too much, must be a subconscious effort to not go back to revising.
S
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
went to bed at 3.00am, my head hurts right now. I wish there was more hours in a day.
Nikki J S
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Essence™)
went to bed at 3.00am, my head hurts right now. I wish there was more hours in a day.

Know how you feel. And I am full of cold and flu :bawling: Oh well, it'll be all over this time tomorrow, thank God.

Good luck everyone!
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am getting ill..... no fair!!!

how do you fight a headache, earache, fever and sore throat?
MAC1205
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I have had my maths and biology paper done....

I actually did so poorly in the bio one i know it , i miss read questions and losts loads of marks in one section. I probably got a B or less im really dissapointed and upset

I did well in maths though understanding all questions and im pretty sure i got all the questions right! :rolleyes:

But im upset and worried bout biology. My teachers expect high things of me :thumpdown
Lil !*!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good luck everyone. chin up they are over soon!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Lil !*!)
good luck everyone. chin up they are over soon!
I have exams tomorrow then a week break until my othello a2 exam so if I am going to be ill then I have some time to get over it.

However, I am really worried about my french and english resits. Today I had to guess at half of the french reading paper's questions but I think I made up for it on the essay which was worth a hell of a lot of marks and I knew the stuff on it upside down, inside out, backwards so I am praying there.

But I need to go up at least 2 grades of both papers otherwise I am looking at having to get something like 80% in the A2s to be able to just manage the B which Cardiff want.

Its the same with english except if I only went up one grade per paper instead of two it wouldn't be tooo bad I suppose. That's tomorrow afternoon, so I am planning to drug myself up (not overdose though) and pray!

Why do I always get ill at the wrong time!
spin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aaaand one Maths exam later Maybe they're not so bad... but I have a Chem resit tomorrow *shudders*.. 4 exams to go..

Luck to all
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
I am getting ill..... no fair!!!

how do you fight a headache, earache, fever and sore throat?
lots of water.
Lots of herbal tea.
lots of vitamins.

Lots of sleep.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have never ever seen a worst possible question, they could have asked on Great Expectations...I couldn't answer it. For my English A-Level, everything rests of next Wednesday's exam!
maverick_87
Report 14 years ago
I had AS English Lit then Lang aswell, failed them both probably, especially the lit, I spent half hour looking for what poems to write about then spent 20 mins putting a bodged up answer together....... Didnt revise enough, bring on the retakes!
LittleMissShine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just had two AS History papers this morning which lasted 3 hours (AQA),I think I did ok,but we shall see on results day in March.Just one more exam to go for me on Monday which is R.S then I'm done.
!Laxy!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Past Papers Are They Key
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by !Laxy!)
Past Papers Are They Key
And also read over your notes.
Gaz031
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone else feeling a bit down and depressed after taking a few of their exams?

I've taken M3 and a Bio paper and think that while i've done okay i'm not really going to get the return that correlates to the amount of effort i put into learning and doing past papers.

I'm beginning to worry that I might not make my offers and that, even if i do, i won't want to go anyway.

Basically i just feel tired of life to be honest. This year is going to be composed of nothing except doing schoolwork and a few hours at my boring mundane tedious job in a supermarket. What's to look forward to? Anyone feel the same? What should i do?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?