Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, I was inquiring whether anyone who’s applied for law in queens, have revived an email confirming they have received your application. Or of course revived an offer yet? This is my dream university and the tension is real as I’ve heard from all my other choices thank you so much! X
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I was inquiring whether anyone who’s applied for law in queens, have revived an email confirming they have received your application. Or of course revived an offer yet? This is my dream university and the tension is real as I’ve heard from all my other choices thank you so much! X
Hi, Ive applied for law in Queens as well and yes its my dream university as well. Everyone around me has heard from them except for me im really worried
Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I'm so glad to hear that Queen's is your dream university. One of my flatmates is currently in her third year studying Law at Queen's and she loves it despite how busy it keeps her . I understand that it is really frustrating waiting on universities to reply because you want to know where you are going and start planning. However, I would try not to worry about it too much the admissions teams are very busy working through the applicants and I am sure they will get back to you soon. Keep an eye on your UCAS track for any updates. (I had to wait until spring to hear back from some uni's)

Good Luck with all your studies and hope to see you at Queen's soon

Thanks,
Team Queen's
Charlotte, Third year, English and History
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, Ive applied for law in Queens as well and yes its my dream university as well. Everyone around me has heard from them except for me im really worried
Hi,

As I said to the post below I am sure you have nothing to worry about although I understand how tense this time is. The admissions teams will be working as quickly as they can on all the applications. Keep an eye on your UCAS track to see updates from all your university applications. If you are really concerned you could contact the admissions team, [email protected], please include your UCAS reference number.
Good luck and you can talk to us if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Team Queen's
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Queen's University Belfast Student Reps)
Hi,

As I said to the post below I am sure you have nothing to worry about although I understand how tense this time is. The admissions teams will be working as quickly as they can on all the applications. Keep an eye on your UCAS track to see updates from all your university applications. If you are really concerned you could contact the admissions team, [email protected], please include your UCAS reference number.
Good luck and you can talk to us if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Team Queen's
Hi, I made it I got an offer today!!!
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I made it I got an offer today!!!
Well done!! Hope to see you at Queen's next year.

Team Queen's
Emily, 2nd year Biological sciences
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (401)
52.28%
No (366)
47.72%

Watched Threads