The Student Room Group

CV for dutch universities

hey!
do you know what should be included in the CV for the univerities in the Netherlands? is it something like a personal statement or something different?
does anyone have any good resources on how to write it or any tips?
and have you used the help of any tutor/company to give you feedback on the CV?
(I'm applying for medicine if that makes any difference)

thank you so much!
Original post by VanillaCream
hey!
do you know what should be included in the CV for the univerities in the Netherlands? is it something like a personal statement or something different?
does anyone have any good resources on how to write it or any tips?
and have you used the help of any tutor/company to give you feedback on the CV?
(I'm applying for medicine if that makes any difference)

thank you so much!

Hi, yes it would be a personal statement, a small paragraph at the top of your CV all about you. Google personal statement templates as they will be able to help you write one for yourself. :smile:
Original post by Em_Flem96
Hi, yes it would be a personal statement, a small paragraph at the top of your CV all about you. Google personal statement templates as they will be able to help you write one for yourself. :smile:

I wrote my personal statement for the UK unis, but is this CV for Dutch unis the same thing?
No it is not. CV is curriculum vitae and personal statement is a motivational letter. They are two different things. Which uni are you applying to?
Original post by Catsarepurrfect
No it is not. CV is curriculum vitae and personal statement is a motivational letter. They are two different things. Which uni are you applying to?

yes, I know, that's why I was asking what you should include in the CV - is it like a CV for a job post? Uni of Groningen

thank you

you're also applying to the Netherlands, right? I think I saw you somewhere posting about this haha which uni?
yes, I know, that's why I was asking what you should include in the CV - is it like a CV for a job post? Uni of Groningen

thank you

you're also applying to the Netherlands, right? I think I saw you somewhere posting about this haha which uni?

You are welcome :biggrin:
Yes, i am also applying to netherlands. I am applying for Psychology in Groningen. And probably also in Amsterdam, but i am not completely sure about that yet :smile:
Original post by Catsarepurrfect
You are welcome :biggrin:
Yes, i am also applying to netherlands. I am applying for Psychology in Groningen. And probably also in Amsterdam, but i am not completely sure about that yet :smile:

cool, my friend's also applying for psychology, but at Leiden and I think sociology at UvA, good luck! :biggrin:
cool, my friend's also applying for psychology, but at Leiden and I think sociology at UvA, good luck! :biggrin:

Thanks, good luck to you too! Maybe we will see each other in Groningen next year :biggrin:
Hey, I'm in the same boat now. I'm applying for psychology in University of Groningen, do you have any advice on the cv or exams? or anything in general please let me know :smile:)))
Original post by honeyb111
Hey, I'm in the same boat now. I'm applying for psychology in University of Groningen, do you have any advice on the cv or exams? or anything in general please let me know :smile:)))

Hey I just got my acceptance letter in groningen today, are you there rn?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending