The Student Room Group

Address changing contextual/widening access

Hi my daughter is panicking as our current address has meant she qualifies for a contextual flag and she’s been offered an interview for medicine. We are moving soon though and our new postcode isn’t in a contextual postcode. She’s really worried her interview offer will be withdrawn. Can anyone advise please? We know her details will have to updated in UCAS. Thanks
They wouldn't withdraw something because you've moved...

And they only 'count' the postcode you had when you initially applied as far as I'm aware in terms of contextual data.
Original post by Acurrie74
Hi my daughter is panicking as our current address has meant she qualifies for a contextual flag and she’s been offered an interview for medicine. We are moving soon though and our new postcode isn’t in a contextual postcode. She’s really worried her interview offer will be withdrawn. Can anyone advise please? We know her details will have to updated in UCAS. Thanks

They won't withdraw her interview. If she is still worried, don't change the address on UCAS, pay for the Post Office forwarding service on your old address for a year's worth of forwarding to your new address. It's a bit paranoid, but ....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending