University of Huddersfield pharmacy admission test

Watch this thread
a2300
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, so I have an undergrad pharmacy admission test coming up this week for university of Huddersfield. The test will be 30 minutes long which will be timed and I’m nervous as I’m not sure what to expect in the test.

Does anyone know how I should revise for the test and what type of topics will come up in it?
ns9784
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I have the test too, have no clue what's gonna come up I was thinking conversions of units maybe?
a2300
Rep:
(Original post by ns9784)
I have the test too, have no clue what's gonna come up I was thinking conversions of units maybe?
Yh I think conversions will come up. I’m planning on revising percentages and basic bio and Chem.
cocoguk
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
they didnt mention science being on the test so is it worth going over that? they said basic maths so idk
a2300
Rep:
(Original post by cocoguk)
they didnt mention science being on the test so is it worth going over that? they said basic maths so idk
Yh i realised that too, so I’ve just been revising maths
Anonymous046
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by a2300)
Yh i realised that too, so I’ve just been revising maths
Anyone got an interview tomorrow and told to read the article ??
ns9784
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous046)
Yeah mines today and the article is so long hahaha
Laurenxpreston
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey I have an interview soon for pharmacy at Huddersfield, can you let me know what to expect please because I am absolutely clueless. And what do you mean the article?
ns9784
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Have you read your interview invite email? On mine there was a link to an article to read which we talked about a bit in the interview. The interview was really chilled and quick so nothing to worry about x
Laurenxpreston
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Have you read your interview invite email? On mine there was a link to an article to read which we talked about a bit in the interview. The interview was really chilled and quick so nothing to worry about x
No I had the test Friday so I’m expected to hear from them and have my interview soon, I didn’t get an email yet. Is the interview like a zoom call can they see you? What sort of things do they ask? And thank you for explaining x
ns9784
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Laurenxpreston)
No I had the test Friday so I’m expected to hear from them and have my interview soon, I didn’t get an email yet. Is the interview like a zoom call can they see you? What sort of things do they ask? And thank you for explaining x
Yeah it was a zoom call just me and one man, we can see and hear each other and it was just typical questions you would normally expect like why pharmacy and then things I had mentioned in my personal statement which would obviously be individual to each person xx
Lpzxaz
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous046)
Hi I have my interview tomorrow and I’m really nervous could you tell me what sort of questions they asked and what they asked about the article? Thanks
Lpzxaz
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have my interview tomorrow and I’m really nervous could you tell me what sort of questions they asked and what they asked about the article? Thanks
Lpzxaz
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by a2300)
Hi, so I have an undergrad pharmacy admission test coming up this week for university of Huddersfield. The test will be 30 minutes long which will be timed and I’m nervous as I’m not sure what to expect in the test.

Does anyone know how I should revise for the test and what type of topics will come up in it?
Lpzxaz
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi my interview is later I was wondering if you could let me know what questions they asked about the interview? And what you gathered from the article I have read it but want to make sure I do well in answering everything!
cocoguk
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I still haven’t received an interview or heard back from huddersfield, is anyone else still waiting??
Volklens
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi just wondering about the pharmacy admin test at Huddersfield uni that lasts around 30 mins of what are the calculations like and what score or marks do you need to pass the test overall.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.27%
They're exactly what I expected (71)
24.23%