The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

University of Huddersfield pharmacy admission test

Hi, so I have an undergrad pharmacy admission test coming up this week for university of Huddersfield. The test will be 30 minutes long which will be timed and I’m nervous as I’m not sure what to expect in the test.

Does anyone know how I should revise for the test and what type of topics will come up in it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have the test too, have no clue what's gonna come up I was thinking conversions of units maybe?
Reply 2
Original post by ns9784
I have the test too, have no clue what's gonna come up I was thinking conversions of units maybe?

Yh I think conversions will come up. I’m planning on revising percentages and basic bio and Chem.
Reply 3
they didnt mention science being on the test so is it worth going over that? they said basic maths so idk
Reply 4
Original post by cocoguk
they didnt mention science being on the test so is it worth going over that? they said basic maths so idk

Yh i realised that too, so I’ve just been revising maths
Original post by a2300
Yh i realised that too, so I’ve just been revising maths

Anyone got an interview tomorrow and told to read the article ??
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous046

Yeah mines today and the article is so long hahaha
Original post by ns9784

Hey I have an interview soon for pharmacy at Huddersfield, can you let me know what to expect please because I am absolutely clueless. And what do you mean the article?
Reply 8
Have you read your interview invite email? On mine there was a link to an article to read which we talked about a bit in the interview. The interview was really chilled and quick so nothing to worry about x
Original post by ns9784
Have you read your interview invite email? On mine there was a link to an article to read which we talked about a bit in the interview. The interview was really chilled and quick so nothing to worry about x

No I had the test Friday so I’m expected to hear from them and have my interview soon, I didn’t get an email yet. Is the interview like a zoom call can they see you? What sort of things do they ask? And thank you for explaining x
Reply 10
Original post by Laurenxpreston
No I had the test Friday so I’m expected to hear from them and have my interview soon, I didn’t get an email yet. Is the interview like a zoom call can they see you? What sort of things do they ask? And thank you for explaining x

Yeah it was a zoom call just me and one man, we can see and hear each other and it was just typical questions you would normally expect like why pharmacy and then things I had mentioned in my personal statement which would obviously be individual to each person xx
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous046

Hi I have my interview tomorrow and I’m really nervous could you tell me what sort of questions they asked and what they asked about the article? Thanks
Reply 12
Original post by ns9784

Hi I have my interview tomorrow and I’m really nervous could you tell me what sort of questions they asked and what they asked about the article? Thanks
Reply 13
Original post by a2300
Hi, so I have an undergrad pharmacy admission test coming up this week for university of Huddersfield. The test will be 30 minutes long which will be timed and I’m nervous as I’m not sure what to expect in the test.

Does anyone know how I should revise for the test and what type of topics will come up in it?

Reply 14
Original post by ns9784

Hi my interview is later I was wondering if you could let me know what questions they asked about the interview? And what you gathered from the article I have read it but want to make sure I do well in answering everything! :smile:
I still haven’t received an interview or heard back from huddersfield, is anyone else still waiting??
Hi just wondering about the pharmacy admin test at Huddersfield uni that lasts around 30 mins of what are the calculations like and what score or marks do you need to pass the test overall.
hi, test at Huddersfield uni that lasts around 30 mins of what are the calculations like and what score or marks do you need to pass the test overall.
Original post by Anymous1111
hi, test at Huddersfield uni that lasts around 30 mins of what are the calculations like and what score or marks do you need to pass the test overall.

Original post by Volklens
Hi just wondering about the pharmacy admin test at Huddersfield uni that lasts around 30 mins of what are the calculations like and what score or marks do you need to pass the test overall.

Hi!

The interview/admin test for pharmacy at the University of Huddersfield is 20 minutes. The test covers basic aspects of maths and written english and your individual values and behaviour.

You may want to visit https://www.hud.ac.uk/undergraduate/how-to-apply/interviews/ for more information :smile:

Good luck!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!
Aaliya ~ 4th year pharmacy student ~ University of Huddersfield
Thank you Aaliya
Original post by University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Hi!

The interview/admin test for pharmacy at the University of Huddersfield is 20 minutes. The test covers basic aspects of maths and written english and your individual values and behaviour.

You may want to visit https://www.hud.ac.uk/undergraduate/how-to-apply/interviews/ for more information :smile:

Good luck!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!
Aaliya ~ 4th year pharmacy student ~ University of Huddersfield

Latest