This discussion is closed.
anon-struggling
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
are there any unofficial mark schemes for the 2020 papers here? particularly chemistry pls
losteenager15
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
there were no exams so how can there be a mark scheme lmao
iBogChemistry
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by anon-struggling)
are there any unofficial mark schemes for the 2020 papers here? particularly chemistry pls
What Paper did you sit? Was it Combined Science or Triple Award? I know what's on AQA's 2019 Triple Science Papers
alexchara11
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
do you have access to 2019 chemistry paper 2?
iBogChemistry
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by alexchara11)
I have Paper 1 But there is an "Unofficial Mark Scheme" that may help:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...5835086&page=2
thatstudent004
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
i have all 2019 combined higher aqa papers but no mark schemes
hajar16
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
☺️
Last edited by hajar16; 11 months ago
chemistrypaper
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by iBogChemistry)
I have Paper 1 But there is an "Unofficial Mark Scheme" that may help:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...5835086&page=2
Please may you allow me to have the chemistry paper 1 thank you
adz_14
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by alex988alex)
I do my email is [email protected] .com I have 2019/2020 aswell for every paper and examboard for gcses and all sciences and maths and compsci and psychology and economics and english for a levels
hi there do u still have the papers available its really urgent
hieu.nguyen
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by thatstudent004)
hi, do you have AQA Alevel Law 2019 paper 2? thanks
zuheb
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
HI, Do you still have the papers and do you have comp sci OCR and AQA biology?
AFIF_H.K
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by alexchara11)
Yh i need that urgently too
Gabriella123423
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by losteenager15)
there were no exams so how can there be a mark scheme lmao
the exams were still created, just not sat
KGO7110
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by thatstudent004)
Please could I have the paper 2 biology ahh
Loveeebluee
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hey, I have the 2020 questions and ms, if you want, pm me
tanyahrussjins
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by adz_14)
hi there do u still have the papers available its really urgent
hi do you still have the papers?
tanyahrussjins
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Loveeebluee)
thanks
elamba
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
i cant pm is it possible for you to send here? or if not, could you send it to me on some other app?
Loveeebluee
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Message me @dominoz_12 on ig
ryaq123
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Loveeebluee)
Hey, I can’t pm you but messaged you on Instagram, can you please reply need it urgently. Thankssss!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads