ReputationRep:
    Great idea but how good is it?

ReputationRep:
    It's fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by worldwide)
    It's fabulous.
    Agreed

So good there was an article in the Times about it on results day this year :cool:

ReputationRep:
    really good, because it's being looked at by someone who doesn't know you so can be completely objective. I was getting sick of showing it to the same two teachers at school.

ReputationRep:
    tres good

ReputationRep:
    9 hours and counting...
    they do say give them a few days though
    I guess there aren't many English PS helpers

(Original post by sadie-kiki)
    9 hours and counting...
    they do say give them a few days though
    I guess there aren't many English PS helpers
    9 hours is not a long time to be honest - all the helpers are volunteers and PS Help is insanely busy at the moment. Someone will usually get to you within a couple of days though.

ReputationRep:
    i would say it's pretty good! good, constructive criticism, and because it's from someone who's actually knowledgable on the subject, i have more faith in them than my Head of Year. it being free helps, too. i would never go for it, otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur de lis)
    9 hours is not a long time to be honest - all the helpers are volunteers and PS Help is insanely busy at the moment. Someone will usually get to you within a couple of days though.
    Yeah I guessed from the amount of posts people keep making about UCAS right now...:p:
    *drums fingers*
    I hate having it hanging over me. Stressy supreme. As soon as someone looks at mine I'm going to do what they say and send my UCAS flying far far away. I just want an objective opinion from someone who doesn't know me...I doubt any of my friends or the teachers are going to rip it to shreds and tell me it's awful so for me this is the final double-check.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    Yeah I guessed from the amount of posts people keep making about UCAS right now...:p:
    *drums fingers*
    I hate having it hanging over me. Stressy supreme. As soon as someone looks at mine I'm going to do what they say and send my UCAS flying far far away. I just want an objective opinion from someone who doesn't know me...I doubt any of my friends or the teachers are going to rip it to shreds and tell me it's awful so for me this is the final double-check.
    Since you're clearly fretting over it, I'll take a look this evening. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhysy123)
    well it's free... that puts it ahead of most similar services before you start :p:
    • PS Reviewer

PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Rhysy123)
    In my opinion. The best PS service out there. Who else is willing to check your PS for free and is a student studying that subject at University or having graduated from it?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.