Do I even have a chance to get her back?

Watch
Waleedrehman326
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
After being together for a year and a half, me and my girlfriend broke up, she’s not even allowed to talk to me anymore, she deleted my number from her contacts, she removed me from Snapchat, but she didn’t remove me from Facebook or Instagram, she said to not call her or text her again, what do I do? do I even have a chance to get her back?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Which part of "not to call or text her again" did you not follow?
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
would you want to given all this?
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Waleedrehman326)
After being together for a year and a half, me and my girlfriend broke up, she’s not even allowed to talk to me anymore, she deleted my number from her contacts, she removed me from Snapchat, but she didn’t remove me from Facebook or Instagram, she said to not call her or text her again, what do I do? do I even have a chance to get her back?
why did you break up
Occitanie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Honestly, she told you not to call her again... best thing you can do for her.
Waleedrehman326
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
why did you break up
We broke up because I said “she might be my girlfriend”
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
Give it a few days and text her back
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Why? She clearly asked for no communication.
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
She obviously doesn't want to date you again, she told you not to call or text, she removed you from most social media, it should be a pretty good sign she doesn't want anything to do with you

Spoiler:
Show
Sorry for being harsh by the way
Mohamed Idris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Why? She clearly asked for no communication.
He didn't break her heart or anything, he literally said "She might be my girlfriend." and she got petty and deleted him off Snapchat and removed his number.
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Mohamed Idris)
He didn't break her heart or anything, he literally said "She might be my girlfriend." and she got petty and deleted him off Snapchat and removed his number.
Bruh they b r o k e u p. She told him NOT TO CONTACT HER. If she wanted him back she'd contact him, if he contacted her, that would go against her wishes and they'd probably never get back together as he did the one thing she told him not to do
TasteLikeChicken
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Wait what? After 1 and a half years, you said she might be your girlfriend? Perhaps she should have spoken to you first before all this, but that's a pretty weird things to say?
Mohamed Idris
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by CoochieMan)
Bruh they b r o k e u p. She told him NOT TO CONTACT HER. If she wanted him back she'd contact him, if he contacted her, that would go against her wishes and they'd probably never get back together as he did the one thing she told him not to do
I'd expect better from someone called the coochie man :P
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
We don't know the context of this relationship and it's possible OP may have had relationship issues throughout. We're also not in control of the gf's emotions; saying she "might" be his gf can cause more emotional damage than one might think.

She's asked for something clearly, it's best for OP to follow through.
Waleedrehman326
Rep:
?
Even if she told me not to text or call her again
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'd expect better from someone called the coochie man :P
No points so instead you attack my username? Disappointing Mohamed
Mohamed Idris
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Even if she told me not to text or call her again
Tbh if you're asking me she either already wanted to break up with you and used it as an excuse or she's just being petty.. it's not like she's going to lynch you for texting here again or her eyes will blow up at the thought of you texting her again. If she was just being petty and got upset try text her again and talk things out and if she makes it obvious again she doesn't want you to talk to her then she probably always wanted to break up with you prior
Mohamed Idris
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by CoochieMan)
No points so instead you attack my username? Disappointing Mohamed
I'm not attacking you, idk why you're even responding to me it was aimed at OP and I'm just saying for someone called coochie man it's a bit weird to give up as soon as a girl says don't text me again
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'm not attacking you, idk why you're even responding to me it was aimed at OP and I'm just saying for someone called coochie man it's a bit weird to give up as soon as a girl says don't text me again
It was aimed at OP... yet you replied to me and spoke about my username. Alright
And no, I'm a girl myself and if I tell someone not to text me again, I mean do not text me again. If you think "nah they're just being petty I'm gonna text them", doesn't that make you petty as well? Not only that, but that's just going to make her dislike the OP more as she told him to do one thing, which was to not text her and he couldn't even do that. If she liked him truly, she'd text him when she's ready.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I wouldn't bother, she doesn't want you and is making that clear.

Next time, view your girlfriend as a girlfriend not a "could be" girlfriend, it's downright insulting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
8.93%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.93%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.36%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
42.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.57%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads