Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

To me it's not looking great. Looks like a pugeot with the body styling and lack of front grill :sadnod:

What are your thoughts?

i like it. it seems to be all small cars are following the same shape

ReputationRep:
    I like I like I like.

Like the new mondeo too.

Ford's going through a good design period i think - will never last!

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely a fan, looks way better than my 01 fiesta lol, looks wicked on the advert too, but then again, so do most cars..

ReputationRep:
    Looks kinda like the Corsa. It's alright, the new Golf's a lot nicer though :p:

ReputationRep:
    To me it looks pretty awful, the MK6 looks better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilesTails)

To me it's not looking great. Looks like a pugeot

What are your thoughts?
    I quite like the Peugeot look. 206 looks really good imo, although I know a lot of people disagree, so don't shoot me down

ReputationRep:
    A lot of car manufacturers are coming up with the same results from aerodynamics and efficiency tests, leading to similiar looking cars. I've noticed on soo many cars, the lights getting sharper, longer and stretching further back.

ReputationRep:
    looks more similar to a 206 or Polo

Not keen - looks similar to the 206/207.

ReputationRep:
    Looks better than the new Corsa as far as I'm concerned.

ReputationRep:
    i like my mk6 fiesta better
    but then i'm predjudiced.

ReputationRep:
    The styling makes it look people carrier-ish. Only just noticed.

ReputationRep:
    Don't like it for two reasons:

1) The front doors, when you open them, the front end of the window makes the door vertical (the same as the Corsa D) and it looks awful. Didn't have a proper look at the Fiesta one, but when you're inside the Corsa and the door is closed, you can see the welding seam in the metal, rubbish.

2) The audio system looks terrible, in fact the whole inside of the car seems quite cheap IMO.

ReputationRep:
    it's horrible. japanese cars ftw

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.