The Student Room Group

uni portfolios

how long do the unis take to ask for a portfolio once you’ve applied ????
It could vary from a few days days to months. Make sure you check your junk/spam folders a couple of times a week.
Original post by cryingchild

As above - most will be in touch within a few days to tell you how long you have to submit your portfolio. There are a few (Edinburgh and UCL iirr and maybe some others) who expect the portfolio to be submitted within days of applying or by a specific deadline in January but that will generally be clear on their course webpages/portfolio guidance
(edited 3 years ago)

I was worried about this too because I am planning on sending my UCAS application off tomorrow and I don’t want the universities to ask for it like in a few days because it is not ready at all yet.
Original post by kawaii_panda101
I was worried about this too because I am planning on sending my UCAS application off tomorrow and I don’t want the universities to ask for it like in a few days because it is not ready at all yet.

me tooo !!!!!!!!!! im literally working on it rn and im supposed to be getting my short films that i made at this course i did but they havent sent it to me so its just annoying
me tooo !!!!!!!!!! im literally working on it rn and im supposed to be getting my short films that i made at this course i did but they havent sent it to me so its just annoying

Oh nooo!!! It’s so annoying I wish all the units had the same deadline date and that was it. Why do they make life so difficult!!!
Reply 6
for me, it's ranged from 15 days to a deadline in January!
Original post by leia4242

oohhh omg thats not that bad
Original post by leia4242

Which university is that for? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by kawaii_panda101
Which university is that for? :smile:

Brighton gave me a deadline in January and I think it was Falmouth which gave me a deadline of 15 days or so. UWE gave me a deadline of 21 days
Where does one actually upload their portfolio for Brighton, the link if ur using Flickr

Quick Reply

Latest