The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

misswilliams
Opinion and advice all in one here.
You were sober (or close to as stated) kissing this girl that he was "seeing" not actually in a relationship with is still wrong. And in the same bed, jesus.
I wouldn't take this thing any futher until the girl tells your mate she doesn't like him, you talk to your mate about it and it settles down a bit.
She sounds like a bit of a player to me, kissing you while the guy was next to her. It's exciting for all the wrong reasons, hell look I've done it. Not in a bed but in a club and knew a guy who liked me was watching. He wasn't best pleased with his mate and I didn't really care. Oh to be young and lapping up the attention :p:
So think about it, she probabaly doesn't even care you are good mates and if she does that to him isn't she likely to do something just has mean to you?
Bros before hoes always.

I agree with everything you've said here. I just want to know the truth about what happened between them if anything did.

As i said earlier, if they pulled then there is no point in me doing anything as it will just piss him off almightily which is not good, and then let him get over her.

If not i'll still be sympathetic and everything but if she genuinely likes me then theres no reason why i cant see a bit more of her. I just need to know what to say to him. Thats the only things thats really confusing me here, coz i dont wanna sound like a ****** to him but i dont want to just carry on like fucj all has happened.
You should have done this:

Jokes BTW.
ddonnyy
the issue is whether your mate was aware that you were in the race for this girl.

whether the rules of fair play were in effect or did he asume you'd let him have a go?

to round it up... were your intentions towards the girl clear from the start?

if the answer to any of these questions is no then the 'bros before hoes' clause applies.

he knew i liked her. I told him bout a week or 2 after we met her, said she seemed really nice, really fit and that we were going to meet up etc and he didnt say much.

think that answers your other 2 questions too.
curiouslyorange1989
simply explain if they didnt pull all is fair in love and war (within reason). if they did pull back off, warn him off her, and go out on the pull together and get new mefanwe! that is the best situation. you be the wingman, set him up with someone nice to say sorry!

thing is i dont wanna make a more of a prat of myself (little chance of me doing that in his eyes probably) and dont want to sound harsh on him. eg.

"Hiya mate, did yu reeli pull her or is that just a lad of ******?"

and dont want to just ignore the issua and pretend everythings fine.

your last sentence sounds like a plan
bighairedmike
thing is i dont wanna make a more of a prat of myself (little chance of me doing that in his eyes probably) and dont want to sound harsh on him. eg.

"Hiya mate, did yu reeli pull her or is that just a lad of ******?"

and dont want to just ignore the issua and pretend everythings fine.

your last sentence sounds like a plan

haha sorted! sometimes a slash and burn is the best answer. abandon the whole situation and its emotional intricacies and get some new totty :biggrin:
Reply 65
My diagnosis for the op - TOPGUN!!!!!!! that will answer everything. it always does......
donmcl777
My diagnosis for the op - TOPGUN!!!!!!! that will answer everything. it always does......

topless volleyball! wooop!
Reply 67
curiouslyorange1989
topless volleyball! wooop!

The ultimate arena of manhood!!!
Reply 68
After this i said to her i'm hot and she said "I know you are" and then started taking my top off

LOL
She's into you and not him. You can't force these things. No-brainer.

"Passing her onto him" would just be disrespectful for all involved.

Before making a move, talk to him, as a good mate would do but you would not be doing him any favours by leaving him in his delusion: if he's naive and stupid enough to get in bed with a girl who's kissing you, he needs being brought down to earth and needs a good wake-up call: girls aren't always into you and as much as you think that there's ways of controlling it, there isn't. Attraction is one of those things you have to deal with.

Latest

Trending

Trending