The Student Room Group

Height

Am I a midget I'm 4'11 some ppl calls me a midget some say dwarf I get offended often but I just wanna know am I
If your an adult or teen that's pretty short for a male and female.
Reply 2
Original post by sunny.side.up
If your an adult or teen that's pretty short for a male and female.
I'
I am a woman
Original post by van kelly
I'
I am a woman

The average height for a woman is 5'4.
Reply 4
Am I a midget I'm 4'11 some ppl calls me a midget some say dwarf I get offended often but I just wanna know am I

I'm a woman
You are beautiful the way you are. You shouldn't care about what other people think!:h: Even short people have earned respect, not because of the way they look, it's because of their talent! See people such as Neha Kakkar( her height is 4 ft 10 in), Simon Biles (her height is 4 ft 8in). Btw 4 11 is average imao.
I thought it was average. :redface:
:dong:
thanks for letting us know!:smile:
A generally accepted height threshold for being a dwarf/midget (male or female) is 4'10. You exceed that and can tell people that when they call you a midget/dwarf. :biggrin:
Original post by sehrmirza578
Btw 4 11 is average imao.

Do you live in Hobbiton?
No, I don't, I live in the U.S.A . I live in Texas

Original post by DiddyDec
Do you live in Hobbiton?
Original post by sehrmirza578
No, I don't, I live in the U.S.A . I live in Texas

Sorry, I am unable to see the image you put.

Look man, it's just called being small ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can't be a dwarf without an actual deformity, so my guess is that it runs in your family or that you just got the short end of the stick (haha see what I did there)

For a girl, neither tall nor short.
4’8

Quick Reply

Latest