oh god Watch

This discussion is closed.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
true though it was still wrong of me. maybe I am panicing a bit, I don't believe somone of his character could do this....or maybe I am trying to make myself feel better. God I don't know what to think. All I know is that its 6am and I am sick to my stomach.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
thanks for talking to me by the way. Im a mess
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no worries.

As I said, you did nothing wrong. Just get everything in the clear.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Im worried he may change his email passwords and continue talking with this woman. It is his right to change them I suppose though he never seemed to have a problem before
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok, you change the password first then, that way he has to fess up and you get any more incoming mail.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
true though it was still wrong of me. maybe I am panicing a bit, I don't believe somone of his character could do this....or maybe I am trying to make myself feel better. God I don't know what to think. All I know is that its 6am and I am sick to my stomach.
I would feel the same way about it, it's hard not to feel abit guilty, just don't let yourself feel too guilty. You really did not do anything wrong. Like you said he knew you had his password so no problem there. Just say "look I'm sorry I read your email, I feel bad for doing that, but I feel even worse about what I read"
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
ok, you change the password first then, that way he has to fess up and you get any more incoming mail.
oooooh that's good.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
you are a genius but perhaps that would be taking it too far? Its not his main email account though it is for msn messenger which I speak to him on. Would that block him from msn?
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes, i know... *evil grin*
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you are a genius but perhaps that would be taking it too far? Its not his main email account though it is for msn messenger which I speak to him on. Would that block him from msn?
Nothing is too far until you know what is going on my dear. If its a simple misunderstanding, then there is no harm done.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
I deleated that nice email I sent him as I am feeling very pissed off at the moment. my current email quotes her own and says: "explain yourself now. Yes I shouldnt have seen this and it was wrong of me but you better have some good explanations as I am so close to leaving you right now."

I am awaiting a brainwave for more
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
I would do it if he could get onto msn messenger as that is really the only way we can communicate. God I should really stop reading this email.

"Not really sure where in
the world you are just now, so not sure if you were able to do much. If not we will
just have to make up for it when u get back."
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I would do it if he could get onto msn messenger as that is really the only way we can communicate. God I should really stop reading this email.

"Not really sure where in
the world you are just now, so not sure if you were able to do much. If not we will
just have to make up for it when u get back."
:eek: This is from 'amanda'? Not good. Damn he's really got some explaining to do.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok here is what else you can do. Bide your time and collect copies of his e-mails from this girl then send him copies of the copies you have and ask whats going on.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
yes I'm afraid he does. and yes it is from the same girl. god I just wish my mum was here. I have so much stress without this. I am glad I saw it though, in a weird way. I like to know things rather than be in the dark
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Ok here is what else you can do. Bide your time and collect copies of his e-mails from this girl then send him copies of the copies you have and ask whats going on.
there won't be anymore emails as he is in hospital and from what she has said hasn't talked to her since before xmas
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmm, well id talk to him, if he dances around the subject, dump him. You dont want to be married to someone who puts doubt into your mind. Thats no way to live.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
hmmm, well id talk to him, if he dances around the subject, dump him. You dont want to be married to someone who puts doubt into your mind. Thats no way to live.
yes I will do. Im not a weak person who would stick around where I knew I wouldn't be loved and honoured.
my respose reads:

explain yourself now. Yes I shouldnt have seen this and it was wrong of me but you better have some good explanations as I am so close to leaving you right now. I would walk if I were a lesser person but I am commited to you so that means I will see this relationship through, even if it does end now. This is so utterly disrespectful to me it makes me sick.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
very good.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
again thanks for your help. it means a lot even though its on a forum. Unfortuantly 6:30am would be too early to call upon friends and I wouldn't want them to think badly of him before I know the whole story.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (260)
80.5%
Leave (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise