The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ithink your best bet is to wait unril he comes home befreo taking any rash actions, and dont worry until then otherwise you'll get worked up and explode at him, keep calm and positive and listen to him
Reply 61
yes he says he will explain everything when he gets back home. I can wait a couple of weeks for that.
Reply 62
sublime_envy
Im worried he may change his email passwords and continue talking with this woman. It is his right to change them I suppose though he never seemed to have a problem before

you share the PC.

passwords are meaningless and so incredibly easy to find/get/brake/extract
Reply 63
sublime_envy
men are arseholes. all of them at some point. I think they like the security of a relationship, something they know then can always come back to as long as they don't get caught.

thats not fair :p:

and if its what you think, you're meeting the wrong people.
technik

to be fair, it is fair :cool:
Reply 65
technik

you've never once been an arsehole? hehe :rolleyes:
Reply 66
sublime_envy

of course. everyones been nasty or stupid at some point. but i was taking your quote as a whole.
sublime_envy

Some of your comments have been ridiculously sexist.

You said that "men are assholes." You didn't say some guys are assholes some of the time. I think you should stop making generalisations because I am sure that even you have been an "asshole" at some point in your life.
Reply 68
englishstudent
Some of your comments have been ridiculously sexist.

You said that "men are assholes." You didn't say some guys are assholes some of the time. I think you should stop making generalisations because I am sure that even you have been an "asshole" at some point in your life.

Im sorry but what was I supposed to think at that time? And I said all of them at some point. I feel like you should stop jumping on me all the time as that is what it appears to be from the last few posts from you directed at me.
Reply 69
technik
of course. everyones been nasty or stupid at some point. but i was taking your quote as a whole.

ah sorry. not intended. Im sure some of you are lovely :biggrin: indeed I have many male friends. I guess when love is involved people are bound to get hurt.
sublime_envy
Im sorry but what was I supposed to think at that time? And I said all of them at some point. I feel like you should stop jumping on me all the time as that is what it appears to be from the last few posts from you directed at me.

I'm not jumping on you at all.

I am sorry you found that out and I hope that it doesn't mean anything and that the whole thing's a misunderstanding and you manage to work it out.

The only thing was that I felt some of the comments made (by various people) were a bit unjust. I was gonna make that point earlier but I forgot.
Reply 71
englishstudent
I'm not jumping on you at all.

I am sorry you found that out and I hope that it doesn't mean anything and that the whole thing's a misunderstanding and you manage to work it out.

The only thing was that I felt some of the comments made (by various people) were a bit unjust. I was gonna make that point earlier but I forgot.
ok I can understand that. I guess I just felt like you were jumping on me from other posts also. guess its a misunderstanding.
Reply 72
sublime_envy
ah sorry. not intended. Im sure some of you are lovely :biggrin: indeed I have many male friends. I guess when love is involved people are bound to get hurt.

just remember women are as bad.
Reply 73
technik
just remember women are as bad.

no women are just plain evvvil! :biggrin:
Keep an open mind and give him a chance to explain himself, otherwise you he can only fail. To often in life people have a view in their head and fit all the evidence so they dont have to face the consequences that their intial instincts were wrong. Untill you talk to him and let him explain I would just keep a check on his email account.

You hardly get engaged to someone you dont care about.
Reply 75
sublime_envy
no women are just plain evvvil! :biggrin:

this is true :biggrin:
Reply 76
See i read that thinking you were a man for some reason... so i was even more :eek:... ummm i'd think the obvious. And wonder why he hadn't deleted it.
Reply 77
Bekaboo
See i read that thinking you were a man for some reason... so i was even more :eek:... ummm i'd think the obvious. And wonder why he hadn't deleted it.
its ok EVERYONE thinks I am a man :rolleyes: don't know why....he couldn't delete it as in was in hospital so I forgive him on that point.
Reply 78
sublime_envy
its ok EVERYONE thinks I am a man :rolleyes:

I don't understand that because I've always assumed you're female :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending