Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
Swish, swish, swishety swish…

Pink woshette , the TSR lucky Oxford mascot, is wishing you all good luck for today
NerdyRabbit28
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i saw someone on Reddit get an Engineering offer too, with proof of the email.
Wow exciting! I hope my college won't be too late in responding
jassowal
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Lexig293)
Has anyone else applied to Corpus Christi for natural sciences? I’ve applied for natsci biological and I’m becoming increasingly concerned that I haven’t heard anything and if it’s a good/bad sign…
This is the oxford thread. And Oxford does not have natural sciences course. I think you applied to Cambridge?
username5869886
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by jassowal)
This is the oxford thread. And Oxford does not have natural sciences course. I think you applied to Cambridge?
I did, misread the title of the thread, sorry everyone
Anonymous #58
Report 4 days ago
Anyone else applied for history at mansfield?? I have no idea how my hat went so I’m really nervous ahhh
Martyna31
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Do interview invites specify if they’re reallocations or second college interviews? Because I applied to Oriel but got an invite to St Edmund Hall on Monday, yet it did not clarify reallocation/second college int.?
Anonymous #92
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Martyna31)
Do interview invites specify if they’re reallocations or second college interviews? Because I applied to Oriel but got an invite to St Edmund Hall on Monday, yet it did not clarify reallocation/second college int.?
Have the oriel interview invites come out already?
Average John
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by _Kestrel_)
FYI, someone on reddit got rejected from Nottingham law, suggesting their LNAT was weak, but got an invite to Oxford?
I think someone said the same in the previous entries on this thread (or it might have been the Oxford Law Applicants instead). Might be the same person so you can ask him/her
nez24
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)

Pink woshette , the TSR lucky Oxford mascot, is wishing you all good luck for today
thank you!
retroluvr
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Just got an offer for a law interview at Brasenose!!! Does anyone have the link to the form to fill out for the spreadsheet?
augustindbs
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by retroluvr)
Just got an offer for a law interview at Brasenose!!! Does anyone have the link to the form to fill out for the spreadsheet?
Congratulations! Here you go: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...aVCXA/viewform
Ingrid?
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by retroluvr)
Congratulations 🥳 hope the interview goes really well ! What subject did you chose?
Langwathby
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Martyna31)
You've been reallocated.

Teddy Hall is lovely.
Last edited by Langwathby; 4 days ago
Anonymous #86
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by jane_wEYREwolf)
Last year English alone shortlisting was very intense on the 25th-28th mark if that’s of any help
I see, thank you very much
retroluvr
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ingrid?)
Congratulations 🥳 hope the interview goes really well ! What subject did you chose?
Thanks!!! Subject??? I applied for Law (Jurisprudence) if that's what you mean
jane_wEYREwolf
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)

We <3 Pink woshette
jane_wEYREwolf
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Have the oriel interview invites come out already?
I have not seen any oriel on the spreadsheet
Anonymous #92
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by jane_wEYREwolf)
I have not seen any oriel on the spreadsheet
do you have a link to the spreadsheet?
Average John
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
do you have a link to the spreadsheet?
it's on the original post. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le3P9XY1Gue_4ILfJnHfiI9I4J5Fb7ipttDxEXBJr0g/edit?usp=sharing
Last edited by Average John; 4 days ago
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Lexig293)
I did, thmisread the title of the thread, sorry everyone
That’s ok have a lovely day and good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (101)
34.47%
Yes - a trusted person (83)
28.33%
No (78)
26.62%
I'm not sure (31)
10.58%

Watched Threads