how to deal with teenage lust

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i'm a orthodox 16yo in sixth form and every single place I go EVERYONE HAS FLIPPING YOGA PANTS.

i swear to god i always try to look down, then im sitting in class waiting for the teacher to arrive and infront of me i see this chick and I just got crazy in my mind.

yesterday, I saw a girl walk past me with a tight top which kinda exposed her *** and literally when i got home as I was tryn get her image out of my head she messages me LOL.

so now I cant stop fantasizing over this chick and I feel like a *****.
I'm also trying to do nofap, i'm only doing it once a day or every 2 days.

please give me solutions because I'm gonna trip one day not looking infront of me. also excuse my language, needed to vent
CoochieMan
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
A *****? How old is she?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CoochieMan)
A *****? How old is she?
in my class lmao

i don't want to be addicted and **** up marriage in the future or end up with ED
(Original post by shak101)
Teenage lust in general? Well thinking back to my time, a good old w*nk usually did the trick. (At home though with non ***** material lol.)
i meant ***** as in creepy, thinking about girls at home
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
It can cause a weak form of ED and has messed marriages - people have experienced and this is all documented.
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
In what world is masturbating only once a day or once every 2 days nofap?? 😂😂

Nofap is for betas who can’t practise the most minimum self control. Masturbation is very healthy and natural in moderation and doing so when you’re horny doesn’t mean you’ll become addicted to it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'm a orthodox 16yo in sixth form and every single place I go EVERYONE HAS FLIPPING YOGA PANTS.

i swear to god i always try to look down, then im sitting in class waiting for the teacher to arrive and infront of me i see this chick and I just got crazy in my mind.

yesterday, I saw a girl walk past me with a tight top which kinda exposed her *** and literally when i got home as I was tryn get her image out of my head she messages me LOL.

so now I cant stop fantasizing over this chick and I feel like a *****.
I'm also trying to do nofap, i'm only doing it once a day or every 2 days.

please give me solutions because I'm gonna trip one day not looking infront of me. also excuse my language, needed to vent
This is a constant ongoing battle.

If you just have the thought in your mind...do you want to have kids and a successful marriage being able to satisfy your partner? If so, then please refrain from self pleasure and focus on finding a partner for marriage.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
It’s speaking from experience.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)

Nofap is for betas who can’t practise the most minimum self control. Masturbation is very healthy and natural in moderation and doing so when you’re horny doesn’t mean you’ll become addicted to it.
Lol.

Self control is difficult, but the pleasure one feels later on from an actual marriage cannot be matched. Masturbation is another temptation, another addiction, and the body release chemicals which causes more addiction - this is with any addiction, so it can mean addiction, and some say it is part of the depopulation programme.

Instead of ejaculating in the actual place of reproduction i.e. the vagina, it is actually happening in places which does not cause pregnancy - rear, the mouth, face, breasts, etc.

Then the discussion on types of relationships...

It’s simple - if the girl that was being masturbated over was someone’s daughter or mother, how would that person feel? They would feel that ejaculation should only be for reproductive purposes, otherwise it is just a waste of sperm.
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Lol.

Self control is difficult, but the pleasure one feels later on from an actual marriage cannot be matched. Masturbation is another temptation, another addiction, and the body release chemicals which causes more addiction - this is with any addiction, so it can mean addiction, and some say it is part of the depopulation programme.

Instead of ejaculating in the actual place of reproduction i.e. the vagina, it is actually happening in places which does not cause pregnancy - rear, the mouth, face, breasts, etc.

It’s simple - if the girl that was being masturbated over was someone’s daughter or mother, how would that person feel? They would feel that ejaculation should only be for reproductive purposes, otherwise it is just a waste of sperm.
:facepalm:
Anonymous #1
i've got a laptop, getting ps5 in a few months.

using beta unironically shows the person using it is
it isn't easy to just have self control.

i dont have ed or an addiction, just dont want to risk it.
This is a constant ongoing battle.

If you just have the thought in your mind...do you want to have kids and a successful marriage being able to satisfy your partner? If so, then please refrain from self pleasure and focus on finding a partner for marriage.
im 16, i've got 6 years left
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i've got a laptop, getting ps5 in a few months.

using beta unironically shows the person using it is
it isn't easy to just have self control.

i dont have ed or an addiction, just dont want to risk it.

im 16, i've got 6 years left
Rubbish. Pointing out something is beta doesn’t mean the person is. Nofap is a joke and it’s clearly not working if you’re still masturbating every day... Most people are able to masturbate without it consuming their lives. There’s no realistic way to get rid of lust short of castration.
Last edited by Son of the Sea; 1 year ago
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Lol.

The idea that sex is just for reproduction is tired, boring and false, otherwise lust would disappear in those who are infertile and who have undergone the menopause. Yet it doesn’t. Most people masturbate without it becoming an addiction that impairs their life and you also need to stop idolising marriage as if it’s always wonderful and can’t cause problems. Marriage purely in order to stop someone from pre-marital sex is extremely irresponsible and has no guarantee of working and one can feel that same “warmth” without being married.
Last edited by Son of the Sea; 1 year ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
The idea that sex is just for reproduction is tired, boring and false, otherwise lust would disappear in those who are infertile and who have undergone the menopause. Yet it doesn’t. Most people masturbate without it becoming an addiction that impairs their life and you also need to stop idolising marriage as if it’s always wonderful and can’t cause problems. Marriage purely in order to stop someone from pre-marital sex is extremely irresponsible and has no guarantee of working and one can feel that same “warmth” without being married.
What it would mean is that it is one main benefit and purpose of it, but it should be enjoyed with one’s spouse in marriage - hence still granting pleasure to those who are infertile or at the stage of menopause. It’s not rather the act of lust that would be deemed as ‘wrong’, it’s rather what we do with it...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Yea
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Lol just 1 - no breaking the law
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (1)
50%
No (0)
0%
I didn't use it to prepare (1)
50%

Watched Threads