Hair Condition (Pic) Watch

Surfers_Paradise*09*
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Basically, my hair is like this at the moment but not nearly as neat looking.

I want it to look clean and fresh but because I straighten the ends and use spray, it goes a little greasy rather quickly.

What do you think I could do to get it like this look. Not the style but the condition?

Thanks

Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, the photo has been re-touched, and she's probably got tonnes of shine spray on it to make it look healthy for the photo, not to mention all the lighting they use on a photoshoot like that - it's gonna look healthy and shiny.

Probably not the best example to go by really. It's better to focus on your own hair than aspiring to look like a picture that's not particularly realistic. A pic of your own hair would be more help, we could then give you some pointers on how to better manage your hair....
History Rocks
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What spray do you use?
Hairspray?
Surfers_Paradise*09*
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I use Lee Stafford heat protection.
I know its been touched etc because of the website, but that colour always seems to look healthy, even people at uni i've seen around. Maybe thats the only reason; the colour.
Eien
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, new colouring of any kind tends to look healthier since there are chemicals that initially make the hair shinier and softer. My hair is normally so greasy it used to be greasy as soon as I dried my hair, but if you throughly wash your hair twice with an anti grease formulated shampoo or something like T-Gel, and finish with a weekly intensive conditioner treatment - it will do wonders for your hair. I have found that products seem to have the greatest bearing on condition - with heat protection and the proper products, my hair always seems healthy no matter how much I straighten it, whereas before it was always with greasy roots and dry ends even though I tried not to straighten it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads