The Student Room Group

Dating 4 people are once

By that I am a mix of text/in person meetings etc. Since I am trying to maximise my chances of getting one successful outcome. Is it a good idea?
None of them will stay with you if they find out and it severely makes one question your sincerity and love of them.
I'd say it isn't a good idea.
no- as long as you dont start dating them. Talking and getting to know them is fine, but dont date them all
Reply 3
Well, I am a bit on the fence of whether it it or not, I simply thought that I could get a higher success rate by trying with more individuals at the same time since most people I know seems to be doing pretty well with such strategy, and no, I am most definitely not a troll, but thanks, for your contribution.
Reply 4
Original post by nataliegorenx
no- as long as you dont start dating them. Talking and getting to know them is fine, but dont date them all

I see, thanks. How would you draw the line between 'getting to know them' and 'dating'?
Original post by Anonymous
I see, thanks. How would you draw the line between 'getting to know them' and 'dating'?

when you label it or when you know you are gonna label it, also if you feel strongly for one then get rid of them except that one
Reply 6
Original post by nataliegorenx
when you label it or when you know you are gonna label it, also if you feel strongly for one then get rid of them except that one

Seems fair enough, thanks for the clarification.
Talking to 4 different people and getting to know them is one thing, but dating 4 people at once? There are so many things that could go wrong with not only them finding out, but what happens when you're struggling to choose? I don't recommend this at all. :nah:
Original post by Anonymous
Seems fair enough, thanks for the clarification.

No worries
Only if you are openly polyamorous.
Do you remember the reputation that Justin Schweiger earned himself with his 'six dates in one night'- sneakily scheduled back to back in the same Washington bar? :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending