The Student Room Group
Original post by thatstudent004
can u give advice on medicine please

hi all, just sat the JUNE 2020 HISTORY SECTION A/B PAPER 1 AQA

conflict and tension: interwar years
democrcy and dictatorship: germany

Q1 for conflict was a source of Britain and france feeding czechslovakia to a monster - Nazi -. i wrote about the munich agreement and how it mocked them for giving in to hitlers demands

q2 for conflict was 2 sources - a letter from germany to british government - a british cartoon of a goose strolling down a road stepping on the locarno pact and heavily armed. the question is how is the source useful to a historian studying the remilitarisation of the rhineland

q3 - write an account of the abysininan crisis and how it affected the league of nations

q4- "large reparations was the reason why germany opposed the treaty of versailles"

GERMANY:

1. source question - how do the sources differnet in german attitudes of jews. 1 source is from a merchant who went in the sa and fought against communists.he says stuff like the jews were treated good and the newspapers dont show this-my bro worked for jews etc. 2nd source is from a professor who attended nazi rallies etc. he says that no one apologises for the persecution and interviewed someone from ss who said that they need to be dealt with

q2 is how the interpretations may differ

q3 is how concincing are the interpretations

q4 - describe 2 problems before 1914

q5 (dont remember srry)

q6 was which of these led to increased support for nazis - german economic problems or hitlers appeal

good luck to anyone doing the paper. hope this helps

For medicine the best thing I can say is learn the time periods like the back of your hand. Learn key points for each period because there is a sure question in change through time. Also learn as many details as possible use a revision guide school textbooks aren't that great.
did you sit the edexcel weimar and nazi germany paper in this november?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by blueclouds2021
For medicine the best thing I can say is learn the time periods like the back of your hand. Learn key points for each period because there is a sure question in change through time. Also learn as many details as possible use a revision guide school textbooks aren't that great.
did you sit the edexcel weimar and nazi germany paper in this november?

nah i sat AQA
nah i sat AQA

do u know anyone who did edexcel
can u give advice on medicine please

hi all, just sat the JUNE 2020 HISTORY SECTION A/B PAPER 1 AQA

conflict and tension: interwar years
democrcy and dictatorship: germany

Q1 for conflict was a source of Britain and france feeding czechslovakia to a monster - Nazi -. i wrote about the munich agreement and how it mocked them for giving in to hitlers demands

q2 for conflict was 2 sources - a letter from germany to british government - a british cartoon of a goose strolling down a road stepping on the locarno pact and heavily armed. the question is how is the source useful to a historian studying the remilitarisation of the rhineland

q3 - write an account of the abysininan crisis and how it affected the league of nations

q4- "large reparations was the reason why germany opposed the treaty of versailles"

GERMANY:

1. source question - how do the sources differnet in german attitudes of jews. 1 source is from a merchant who went in the sa and fought against communists.he says stuff like the jews were treated good and the newspapers dont show this-my bro worked for jews etc. 2nd source is from a professor who attended nazi rallies etc. he says that no one apologises for the persecution and interviewed someone from ss who said that they need to be dealt with

q2 is how the interpretations may differ

q3 is how concincing are the interpretations

q4 - describe 2 problems before 1914

q5 (dont remember srry)

q6 was which of these led to increased support for nazis - german economic problems or hitlers appeal

good luck to anyone doing the paper. hope this helps

Do u rember the English Lang 2020 questions?
Original post by blueclouds2021
do u know anyone who did edexcel

Did u find any1 who remembers edexcel 2020
Original post by Schiskillinme
Did u find any1 who remembers edexcel 2020

no :frown:
What about biology? What was on the test doesn’t have to be specific question what topics did the test focus on?
Original post by Mohamed Madkour
What about biology? What was on the test doesn’t have to be specific question what topics did the test focus on?

Did you do triple
what were the questions?

Latest