Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What did you forum users do on your latest birthday?

ReputationRep:
    i trolled

ReputationRep:
    2007 - GCSE Exam
    2008 - Leeds University Open Day
    2009 - I would imagine an exam.

Fun

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully get laid

ReputationRep:
    Had a drink in the pub where i work, all my mates ****** off early and went out which pissed me off 'cause they all said we can't afford much for your birthday, so i arranged a little do locally (cheap beer, cheap taxis etc) and they all went to the more expensive option without me. (I dont speak to them much anymore). Then I went to london with my other half, saw a show, walked a lot, just had a lovely time really

ReputationRep:
    My age increased in number.

ReputationRep:
    Went for a meal with my then housemates, then went out to a bar which was full of BLOODY FRESHERS as it was the last week of semester 1, waited with two of my housemates for all my friends and workmates to get there, got annoyed, left, got a phone call 5 minutes later asking where i was. All my friends had an amazing night out without me. Went home, cried. Then went to a friends house and watched dvds.

For some reason, I always end up crying on my birthday!

ReputationRep:
    I've spent my last 5 birthdays in different countries. Spent my last one with the family.

ReputationRep:
    The last two absolutly nothing so the next one I am making up for it by going camping with 46 of my friends, oh I can just imagine the organisational chaos that this is going to entail

ReputationRep:
    woah 46 friends.

Masterbated.

ReputationRep:
    Did nothing, just another day..

ReputationRep:
    My 18th.
    My best mate threw a party for me at hers.
    Got wasted.
    (Y)

ReputationRep:
    My last birthday, i had lectures during the day, then went out with my flatmates in the evening. The year before, i did nothing. The year before that, i had an exam

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't remember

ReputationRep:
    Woke up, opened my presents in bed, had a nice day then had a meal with friends in the evening. opened more presents yay

ReputationRep:
    Usually this:

:eating:

:beer:

:pee:

:puke:

:cheers:

:cheers:

:doh:

:poke:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Slept in, opened cards and presents, got well wishes and had dinner with the family in the evening.

Surprisingly no cake...

ReputationRep:
    i went to manchester with 15 people and damaged my liver. also quad biking.

ReputationRep:
    My 18th Birthday went like this:

Opened presents
    Sat AEA Chemistry paper
    Got fairly w**kered with some mates.

Good fun!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.