The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
does everyone forget their drunken experiences?

No he hasn't forgot he's embared about his behavior so he is pretending it didnt happen.

- do you show your real feelings, or is it all beer-goggles?

Yes 110% at least with me.

- is there any chance this guy could be for real?

He probably is real if youve seen him twice(unless you have a history of pycosis).

When I'd drunk I ask women out even if I know their out of my leuge(ie any woman). Oh a look at their boobs too long so I always get caugt looking.
- does everyone forget their drunken experiences? Nope only if you are REALLY drunk

- do you show your real feelings, or is it all beer-goggles? Depends how drunk you are. Sometimes I tell the complete truth and things become clearer about I like people. But after too much my standards go down and i can say some stupid things I don't really mean

- is there any chance this guy could be for real? Yup! you should go and talk to him about it. Its the only way for you to find out what he really thinks. (do this when he is sober:p:)
It depends, I've made up drunken lies before (pretended I liked someone when I really didn't) and I've still not told them to this day that I don't like them... thankfully, I don't see them much! But also, it can make people just think "sod it" and tell the truth. Either is possible. Talk to the guy, you'll get a response of some kind!
Reply 43
Anonymous
It depends, I've made up drunken lies before (pretended I liked someone when I really didn't) and I've still not told them to this day that I don't like them... thankfully, I don't see them much! But also, it can make people just think "sod it" and tell the truth. Either is possible. Talk to the guy, you'll get a response of some kind!

yeah, i get responses off him everytime i see him lol...but i'm still somewhere between liking/wanting to get to know him (he's so interesting and we have similar views on things), and ignoring him (can't help but brush guys i like off)...but yeah, i haven't seen him in a few days cause i went home for the weekend (just started uni), but when i get back, i may attempt (if i see him) to chat..

xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending