How to revise for topic tests?

Watch this thread
Oluuuuu
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The title. I really want to know how to revise for topic tests. I make notes as I go along but only end up revising them properly the night before the test and end up doing not very well. How do I revise for them and get good marks?
alice17bex
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
If you're making the resources as you go, I'd recommend revising from what you've made as soon as you hear about the topic test. Remember your topic tests are a great way to work out how you revise best, so try a few different revision methods! Also, remember to look through the specification- sometimes it's can be extremely specific to get a mark, so make sure you have the correct wording in your revision material!
Good luck!
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Flashcards are best for weekly topic tests. You can use them as a mini revision guide.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (7)
21.88%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
9.38%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
12.5%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
9.38%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
21.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
25%

Watched Threads