uv67
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi guys, how's everyone's applications going for this scheme? Has anyone heard anything back yet?
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If by BT you mean British Telecom, then most, if not all people that posted in the BT graduate scheme thread passed their video assessments. But everyone is now waiting for either a confirmation of getting an assessment centre or a rejection. As an educated guess, your scheme will probably be following a similar timeline.
uv67
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0le)
If by BT you mean British Telecom, then most, if not all people that posted in the BT graduate scheme thread passed their video assessments. But everyone is now waiting for either a confirmation of getting an assessment centre or a rejection. As an educated guess, your scheme will probably be following a similar timeline.
Ah, thank you! I completed my video interview today so hopefully I will hear something soon.
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I was going to do the video interview but I changed my mind. And apparently you have a week to do it from the time they sent the link so I’m probably too late
uv67
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
I was going to do the video interview but I changed my mind. And apparently you have a week to do it from the time they sent the link so I’m probably too late
how come you changed your mind? might be worth following the link and seeing whether they will still allow you to complete it
Ten-Ten
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by uv67)
how come you changed your mind? might be worth following the link and seeing whether they will still allow you to complete it
I’ve done a video interview before, but something about this one just didn’t make me want to do it. Not sure why
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
I’ve done a video interview before, but something about this one just didn’t make me want to do it. Not sure why
It might be wise to do it just for the experience - it will help for roles you actually do want to apply for and you never know, maybe at the end of summer this will be the only role you get accepted for and you may have changed your mind.
Ten-Ten
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 0le)
It might be wise to do it just for the experience - it will help for roles you actually do want to apply for and you never know, maybe at the end of summer this will be the only role you get accepted for and you may have changed your mind.
Yeah but it’s too late now anyway
weelolo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I completed my video interview last saturday and got an email today saying that I passed it!
uv67
Rep:
?
(Original post by weelolo)
I completed my video interview last saturday and got an email today saying that I passed it!
ahh congratulations! which apprenticeship did you apply for?
DrMousa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by weelolo)
could you please tell me what questions they asked you, as I have my video interview in 2 days time. please I'm soooooo worried about not passing the interview.
weelolo
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by uv67)
ahh congratulations! which apprenticeship did you apply for?
Thanks! I applied for the software engineering program in Belfast
weelolo
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DrMousa)
could you please tell me what questions they asked you, as I have my video interview in 2 days time. please I'm soooooo worried about not passing the interview.
Basically it was just why i want this job why would i be good for it. i remember the last one was when i did a task i didn't enjoy, why I didn't like and how i got through it. My video interview was all pre recorded answers and i didn't talk to an actual person during it but honestly be yourself and be genuine and passionate and you'll be fine, i felt like i was kinda nervous and rambling a bit
username3669120
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I just completed the video interview and am worried I'm not going to pass. Because there were multiple bullet points for each question, and once the recording started there was no way of checking what those bullet points were... so think I may forgotten to answer all of them.
maishamss
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
has anyone who passed the interview had any updates from bt? its been ages for reference i applied to the security software development apprenticeship
Mmoore7900
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have to do a video interview for BT this week. Any help, what questions is it and how long does it take, thanks
maishamss
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mmoore7900)
I have to do a video interview for BT this week. Any help, what questions is it and how long does it take, thanks
the questions are typical 'why bt?' and 'describe a time' questions. i think mine took me 45 mins
Mmoore7900
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know success rate after passed video interview stage or how many people make it past the video interview stage
maishamss
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mmoore7900)
Does anyone know success rate after passed video interview stage or how many people make it past the video interview stage
nope and most apprenticeships dont usually disclose this.
Mmoore7900
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How long after you pass the video interview will you hear if you have got an assessment Center spot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.18%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.36%
Live streaming events (51)
8.75%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (135)
23.16%
An in-person event when available (129)
22.13%