maishamss
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mmoore7900)
How long after you pass the video interview will you hear if you have got an assessment Center spot
about a week ish. ACs run from march-june tho
Mmoore7900
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So I got an email saying I had passed the video interview so I should expect an email about the assessment centre soon then if I got a spot is that right
s_ak
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So I got an email saying I had passed the video interview so I should expect an email about the assessment centre soon then if I got a spot is that right
Do you have any tips? I have just received a video interview email yesterday and was just wondering what you recommend would be beneficial for me to say. Thank you!
s_ak
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by weelolo)
I completed my video interview last saturday and got an email today saying that I passed it!
Hiya! Do you have any tips for the interview and what did you talk about xx
Mmoore7900
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone been invited to the assessment day yet? I still haven’t heard anything
dpsng
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone been invited to the assessment day yet? I still haven’t heard anything
same
weelolo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone been invited to the assessment day yet? I still haven’t heard anythin
I finished my video interview December 5th and passed it December 10th but I haven't heard anything since
Mmoore7900
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by weelolo)
I finished my video interview December 5th and passed it December 10th but I haven't heard anything since
Yea I passed it couple weeks ago, but the fact no one has heard back is a good sign as they probably just haven’t arranged an assesment date yet- plus applications only close on the 28th feb so could be any time after that...
s_ak
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dpsng)
same
do you have any tips for the video interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads