DeltaDS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bassplayer347)
has anyone got a place yet? i'm doing Software Engineering in Bristol can't wait to start
I just got my acceptance call yesterday, now i just have to get the A levels
sahinkeles
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DeltaDS)
which A levels are you doing ?
DeltaDS
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sahinkeles)
which A levels are you doing ?
Im doing Maths, Physics, and Geography. Theyre not too bad but i fell behind big time over lockdowns
bassplayer347
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DeltaDS)
you mean the grades?
bassplayer347
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mmoore7900)
Does anyone know success rate after passed video interview stage or how many people make it past the video interview stage
they told us during the assessment centre that 41 people had passed the video interview for our particular role and there were 21 places to be filled
bassplayer347
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by maishamss)
i have applied to 9 and it has been so much effort omds.
i feel you, i've applied for 24 and have just received my first offer. SO much effort man but it's definitely worth it
bassplayer347
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
does anyone know which uni we study at for the Bristol software engineering apprenticeship?
Meerkat9
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
they told us during the assessment centre that 41 people had passed the video interview for our particular role and there were 21 places to be filled
Oh, I passed the interview back in feb, but haven’t heard since from BT about an assesment day.

Guess I haven’t got it then but I did get into another apprenticeship scheme and I probably wouldn’t have went with BT anyway
bassplayer347
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh, I passed the interview back in feb, but haven’t heard since from BT about an assesment day.

Guess I haven’t got it then but I did get into another apprenticeship scheme and I probably wouldn’t have went with BT anyway
don't give up! which role did you apply for at BT?

if it's any consolation, i passed the interview in December and didn't do my AC until March 30th so it wouldn't be right to assume you won't be invited to one
Meerkat9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
don't give up! which role did you apply for at BT?

if it's any consolation, i passed the interview in December and didn't do my AC until March 30th so it wouldn't be right to assume you won't be invited to one
Thanks, and well done on your offer. I applied for the software engineering degree apprenticeship in Belfast, Unless the ACs are just delayed like you say. I’m happy to have another offer On a scheme that I really wanted, so I’m not too annoyed over this scheme.
bassplayer347
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks, and well done on your offer. I applied for the software engineering degree apprenticeship in Belfast, Unless the ACs are just delayed like you say. I’m happy to have another offer On a scheme that I really wanted, so I’m not too annoyed over this scheme.
what's the other offer?
Meerkat9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just changed my username incase your wondering.
It’s for PWC, I’m sure it will be a great apprenticeship as well but BT paid a lot better than pwc when I was looking into them both, ( 30/40 % better ) , I did really want BT initially but I enjoy both business and computing so I think pwc would be a better fit for me anyway. Getting into any apprenticeship seems very hard so any offer is better than none.
bassplayer347
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Meerkat9)
Just changed my username incase your wondering.
It’s for PWC, I’m sure it will be a great apprenticeship as well but BT paid a lot better than pwc when I was looking into them both, ( 30/40 % better ) , I did really want BT initially but I enjoy both business and computing so I think pwc would be a better fit for me anyway. Getting into any apprenticeship seems very hard so any offer is better than none.
oh yeah i applied for one with PwC as well but unfortunately didn't pass the AC - I was so upset as it was the furthest I'd gotten with any application but I'm glad I finally got my offer with BT. It's probably not the greatest apprenticeship out there but the programme, pay, location etc. works really well for me so I'm really keen to get started
Meerkat9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
oh yeah i applied for one with PwC as well but unfortunately didn't pass the AC - I was so upset as it was the furthest I'd gotten with any application but I'm glad I finally got my offer with BT. It's probably not the greatest apprenticeship out there but the programme, pay, location etc. works really well for me so I'm really keen to get started
Yeah , I’d say BT will be great, hopefully pwc will be as well. well done on getting the offer
dpsng
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i feel you, i've applied for 24 and have just received my first offer. SO much effort man but it's definitely worth it
which ones?
maishamss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
24 omds that mustve been so stressful!!! congrats on ur offer well deserved !!
bassplayer347
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by maishamss)
24 omds that mustve been so stressful!!! congrats on ur offer well deserved !!
thank you so much
amandaa.x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Uni Pros and Cons - Subscribe https://youtu.be/PZ7ah0OHewg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (150)
42.37%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.97%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (143)
40.4%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.26%

Watched Threads