The Student Room Group

BT Degree Apprenticeship Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by bassplayer347
has anyone got a place yet? i'm doing Software Engineering in Bristol :smile: can't wait to start

I just got my acceptance call yesterday, now i just have to get the A levels
Original post by DeltaDS

which A levels are you doing ?
Reply 62
Original post by sahinkeles
which A levels are you doing ?

Im doing Maths, Physics, and Geography. Theyre not too bad but i fell behind big time over lockdowns
Original post by DeltaDS

you mean the grades?
Original post by Mmoore7900
Does anyone know success rate after passed video interview stage or how many people make it past the video interview stage

they told us during the assessment centre that 41 people had passed the video interview for our particular role and there were 21 places to be filled :smile:
Original post by maishamss
i have applied to 9 and it has been so much effort omds.

i feel you, i've applied for 24 and have just received my first offer. SO much effort man but it's definitely worth it
does anyone know which uni we study at for the Bristol software engineering apprenticeship?
they told us during the assessment centre that 41 people had passed the video interview for our particular role and there were 21 places to be filled :smile:

Oh, I passed the interview back in feb, but haven’t heard since from BT about an assesment day.

Guess I haven’t got it then but I did get into another apprenticeship scheme and I probably wouldn’t have went with BT anyway
Oh, I passed the interview back in feb, but haven’t heard since from BT about an assesment day.

Guess I haven’t got it then but I did get into another apprenticeship scheme and I probably wouldn’t have went with BT anyway

don't give up! which role did you apply for at BT?

if it's any consolation, i passed the interview in December and didn't do my AC until March 30th so it wouldn't be right to assume you won't be invited to one :smile:
don't give up! which role did you apply for at BT?

if it's any consolation, i passed the interview in December and didn't do my AC until March 30th so it wouldn't be right to assume you won't be invited to one :smile:

Thanks, and well done on your offer. I applied for the software engineering degree apprenticeship in Belfast, Unless the ACs are just delayed like you say. I’m happy to have another offer On a scheme that I really wanted, so I’m not too annoyed over this scheme.
Thanks, and well done on your offer. I applied for the software engineering degree apprenticeship in Belfast, Unless the ACs are just delayed like you say. I’m happy to have another offer On a scheme that I really wanted, so I’m not too annoyed over this scheme.

what's the other offer?
Just changed my username incase your wondering.
It’s for PWC, I’m sure it will be a great apprenticeship as well but BT paid a lot better than pwc when I was looking into them both, ( 30/40 % better ) , I did really want BT initially but I enjoy both business and computing so I think pwc would be a better fit for me anyway. Getting into any apprenticeship seems very hard so any offer is better than none.
Original post by Meerkat9
Just changed my username incase your wondering.
It’s for PWC, I’m sure it will be a great apprenticeship as well but BT paid a lot better than pwc when I was looking into them both, ( 30/40 % better ) , I did really want BT initially but I enjoy both business and computing so I think pwc would be a better fit for me anyway. Getting into any apprenticeship seems very hard so any offer is better than none.

oh yeah i applied for one with PwC as well but unfortunately didn't pass the AC - I was so upset as it was the furthest I'd gotten with any application but I'm glad I finally got my offer with BT. It's probably not the greatest apprenticeship out there but the programme, pay, location etc. works really well for me so I'm really keen to get started :smile:
oh yeah i applied for one with PwC as well but unfortunately didn't pass the AC - I was so upset as it was the furthest I'd gotten with any application but I'm glad I finally got my offer with BT. It's probably not the greatest apprenticeship out there but the programme, pay, location etc. works really well for me so I'm really keen to get started :smile:

Yeah , I’d say BT will be great, hopefully pwc will be as well. well done on getting the offer
Reply 74
i feel you, i've applied for 24 and have just received my first offer. SO much effort man but it's definitely worth it

which ones?

24 omds that mustve been so stressful!!! congrats on ur offer well deserved !!:smile:
Original post by maishamss
24 omds that mustve been so stressful!!! congrats on ur offer well deserved !!:smile:

thank you so much :smile:
Uni Pros and Cons - Subscribe https://youtu.be/PZ7ah0OHewg
has anyone got a place yet? i'm doing Software Engineering in Bristol :smile: can't wait to start

I got an offer nearly 2 months ago, replied saying I accept and got a call the same evening to show ID etc. Haven't heard anything since. Have you had this issue as well?
Original post by Billswax
I got an offer nearly 2 months ago, replied saying I accept and got a call the same evening to show ID etc. Haven't heard anything since. Have you had this issue as well?

Got the offer over 2 months ago, latest update was 3 weeks ago to ask for ID documents and haven't heard anything since then. A it frustrated cos I'd like to sign a contract or at least receive more info!

Which programme/location are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending