The Student Room Group

Unit 2 business btec

Does anybody know if we have to do primary research for unit 2 business BTEC? So far i only have secondary but we did two mocks and our teachers never told us about primary research. Is it compulsory? If it is how do I do it?
(edited 3 years ago)
For what course?
Reply 2
Business BTEC, unit 2☺️
Ask the lecturer
Original post by Simz03
Business BTEC, unit 2☺️

I did a questionnaire, you can use just secondary research, but it helps make it more reliable and valid if you've used both primary and secondary research
Original post by Simz03
Does anybody know if we have to do primary research for unit 2 business BTEC? So far i only have secondary but we did two mocks and our teachers never told us about primary research. Is it compulsory? If it is how do I do it?

Yes, it's important to use primary research if you want more marks💯. Btw, you just have to make up the primary research and draw a conclusion that makes sense from the data you have supposedly collected📰. Don't forget to also interpet the secondary research and then talk about the validity✔ and reliability🤝 of the data you have collected. For example, my primary research could be more reliable and accurate if i have taken more results from people🧑, or for secondary, my secondary research could be more valid if I've checked the source📎 and could've been more reliable if it wasn't outdated❌. Keep in mind you can write anything positive👍 or negative👎 about the research you've conducted as it would give you more marks 🥳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending