I haven't trimmed for about 3 months and no itching
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't trimmed for about 3 months and no itching

You got used to it then.
Waxed. All off.

Takes about half an hour once a month. The itchiness from shaving is grim
You got used to it then.

no, I have never had a problem with being itchy when it was long, it's only even been itchy after shaving
no, I have never had a problem with being itchy when it was long, it's only even been itchy after shaving

Do you prefer having a bush or trimming it down now?
Waxed. All off.

Would laser hair removal be a better option for you since it'll last longer?
Do you prefer having a bush or trimming it down now?

I prefer it trimmed but it doesn't bother me if it's long.
Would laser hair removal be a better option for you since it'll last longer?

I haven’t really looked into it as I assume It’d be more expensive than waxing and I’ve got 5 more years of being a student :frown:
I haven’t really looked into it as I assume It’d be more expensive than waxing and I’ve got 5 more years of being a student :frown:

Gotta get your priorities in check! Might want the bush to go back in fashion to save more 😆
Gotta get your priorities in check! Might want the bush to go back in fashion to save more 😆

Ah it’s when your workload is so high that you look forward to the waxing cos you get to lay down and do nothing and not feel guilty 😂
Ah it’s when your workload is so high that you look forward to the waxing cos you get to lay down and do nothing and not feel guilty 😂

Therapeutic
Therapeutic

Yeah it’s a mood when getting your pubes ripped out by the roots by a stranger is viewed as relaxation
Yeah it’s a mood when getting your pubes ripped out by the roots by a stranger is viewed as relaxation

Sounds like we're exhibitionists lol
Waxed. All off.

How do you wax it all? Like all?

I shave everything off, I hate when it grows back and I hate the itchiness and pain from shaving. I’m scared to wax though. Like is it safe to wax around the very delicate parts? How do you do it safely?

There’s nothing on the internet about it and I really wanna try waxing I’m just scared I’ll hurt myself without any guidance on how to do it. Please share how you do it and what wax you use? I wanna learn
How do you wax it all? Like all?

I shave everything off, I hate when it grows back and I hate the itchiness and pain from shaving. I’m scared to wax though. Like is it safe to wax around the very delicate parts? How do you do it safely?

There’s nothing on the internet about it and I really wanna try waxing I’m just scared I’ll hurt myself without any guidance on how to do it. Please share how you do it and what wax you use? I wanna learn

do not do it yourself, there is a 200% chance it will go wrong! If you want to try it, pay to get it done professionally
do not do it yourself, there is a 200% chance it will go wrong! If you want to try it, pay to get it done professionally

How long does it not grow back for? Is there a way to remove it once and forever? And how expensive is it?

Also are those cream things safe to use down there? I used to use veet on my legs and I wonder if it would work?
How long does it not grow back for? Is there a way to remove it once and forever? And how expensive is it?

Have never had it done myself. When I wax my legs, it lasts about a month though. Laser hair removal can get rid of it permanently but it is pretty expensive.
Also are those cream things safe to use down there? I used to use veet on my legs and I wonder if it would work?

I have used them, but just on the outer labia - wouldn't advise using them on your vulva. They do work, yes, and you get less itching/irritation when the hair is growing back.
I have used them, but just on the outer labia - wouldn't advise using them on your vulva. They do work, yes, and you get less itching/irritation when the hair is growing back.

I see, I guess I’ll try the cream stuff for now and look into the laser one. I hate how we have to have hair on armpits, legs, and down there. It’s so annoying
I see, I guess I’ll try the cream stuff for now and look into the laser one. I hate how we have to have hair on armpits, legs, and down there. It’s so annoying

Removing it is a choice, to be fair. You could just leave it.

Quick Reply

Latest