d01rf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi,

How did everyone find it? Thought it was a fairly tough paper to be honest and I ran out of time shock horror!
Xing Chen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I find it quite hard. Did not expect calculations in all three questions. I didn’t know what to calculate... for the last question
d01rf
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xing Chen)
I find it quite hard. Did not expect calculations in all three questions. I didn’t know what to calculate... for the last question
I agree. Thought the breakeven and the financial analysis on first page would’ve been enough.I didn’t know what to calculate either for the last question!
Xing Chen
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by d01rf)
I agree. Thought the breakeven and the financial analysis on first page would’ve been enough.I didn’t know what to calculate either for the last question!
i run out of time calculating the second requirement of the breakeven analysis ,i think it was asking maximum profit or something... i showed some workings, but didn't get to the final figure... cos run out of time. i hope i can get some working mark
kradziolska
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I did not do any calculations on last question as well. Just put some comments. Hopes it enough.
Did anyone write anything about the Finance Function? It was such a niche part of content
d01rf
Rep:
?
(Original post by kradziolska)
I did not do any calculations on last question as well. Just put some comments. Hopes it enough.
Did anyone write anything about the Finance Function? It was such a niche part of content
There was a bit in the study manual about the role of the finance function. Think the calculation questions were by far my worst part in all three questions.

The more I think about it, the harder I think the exam was!
Xing Chen
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by kradziolska)
Tbh I don’t even know what to comment on that question too.
starlight495
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I found this paper quite difficult, a lot of calculations and not enough time! I think Q2 was okay, Q3 completely threw me on the second part and also I ran out of time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (61)
29.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.21%
No I am happy with my choice (116)
55.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (16)
7.69%

Watched Threads