The Student Room Group

Land law

Question -“Parties who are not married face an arduous and overly complicated process to acquire a beneficial interest in land, and for many, it is impossible for them to do so despite living with the legal owner as if they are spouses. The law therefore fails to adequately protect these parties, and something must be done to protect them.”
What is it that you are asking contributors to do ....?

Try following the forum guidelines and you are more likely to receive a response (link below)

Forum guidelines
Reply 2
Original post by Lawschoolhack
What is it that you are asking contributors to do ....?

Try following the forum guidelines and you are more likely to receive a response (link below)

Forum guidelines

Critically analyse the above statement in relation to land law only, referring to relevant authorities and academic commentary.
Reply 3
Original post by Sotiahad
Critically analyse the above statement in relation to land law only, referring to relevant authorities and academic commentary.

"only" ...

You "only" want us to write your essay for you.

Why don't you communicate with a computer/bot - https://www.essaybot.com/ - they can do the thinking for you.
Reply 4
Original post by Pythian
"only" ...

You "only" want us to write your essay for you.

Why don't you communicate with a computer/bot - https://www.essaybot.com/ - they can do the thinking for you.

I’m not asking you to make my essay ? Is a help site if you don’t want to help you can stop answering. Thank you
Reply 5
I’m not asking you to make my essay ? Is a help site if you don’t want to help you can stop answering. Thank you

Literally, all you have done is copy and paste the assignment into this forum. Nothing else. You haven't identified any particular issue which you want so-called "help" with.
Reply 6
Original post by Pythian
Literally, all you have done is copy and paste the assignment into this forum. Nothing else. You haven't identified any particular issue which you want so-called "help" with.

Yes . To understand my issue problem that’s why I make it copy paste . Again if you don’t like to help someone you can close your eyes and not answering just for show ! This is a help forum you don’t have a position here . Ciao
Hi Sociahad,

You are correct; it is a study help forum. But there are guidelines that you should follow (I put a link to them in my first reply and have done so again below).

People are more willing to help you if you can show that you have done something yourself to try to answer the question. If you share your own thoughts and ideas people can comment on them. You don't say whether this is a question for an assessment. If it is; be very careful! Genuine discussions are fine; but if you are in reality asking others to come up with the answer for you, you will probably be making a serious breach of your uni's assessment regulations (that's what the forum's guidelines are trying to prevent).

Start by identifying the general topic - acquiring a beneficial interest in land. Look at the key cases and see whether they have operated harshly in some cases. Has there been a relatively recent landmark case (hint, hint) which has made it easier for non-spouses to acquire a beneficial interest? Read the judgments - don't rely on textbooks and certainly don't just rely on lecture notes as they won't go into sufficient detail.

Good luck with it. Here is the link again. The law study forum 'rules'. The relevant part is as follows:

' What should I definitely not do?

Please don't expect us to actually do your homework for you. By trying to come up with your own answer first gives others a starting point to see how you have attempted the question and maybe see things in a slightly different way.'

Yes . To understand my issue problem that’s why I make it copy paste . Again if you don’t like to help someone you can close your eyes and not answering just for show ! This is a help forum you don’t have a position here . Ciao
Reply 8
I already said I didn’t expect to answer my homework , I put my questions so people help me find a way with some help of point , I never ask do my essay answer , I have already read the rules !

Quick Reply

Latest