Loreto college application 2021

Watch
mhm...
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
For anyone that has applied to loreto college have you had your interview yet? is there even an interview? and have any of you been offered a place already?
just curious xx
username5487898
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey lol i applied for loreto back in 2019 but ended up going elsewhere.. if u do end up going for an interview all they do is ask you why loreto and all that.. its not as serious as uni
mhm...
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by .2.0.0.3.)
Hey lol i applied for loreto back in 2019 but ended up going elsewhere.. if u do end up going for an interview all they do is ask you why loreto and all that.. its not as serious as uni
thanks xx i'm glad it seems like a casual interview
Quorn Nuggy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yooo what r u studying cause I also got accepted
mhm...
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Quorn Nuggy)
Yooo what r u studying cause I also got accepted
oh wow i haven't heard back from them yet so idk. But i wanna do english lit, business and history wby?
Quorn Nuggy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Biology Chemistry and Maths hehe
Ssseenxyzz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Guys I’ve heard a lot about loreto and apparently it seems really judgy. Do you guys know anything about it
mhm...
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ssseenxyzz)
Guys I’ve heard a lot about loreto and apparently it seems really judgy. Do you guys know anything about it
oh is it??? i haven't heard that, my brother goes there and he seems to love it. Everyones experience is probably different but i hope it isn't judgy
mhm...
Rep:
?
Biology Chemistry and Maths hehe
ooo those options seem solid. lol i barely understand those subjects at gcse 😬
Quorn Nuggy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mhm...)
ooo those options seem solid. lol i barely understand those subjects at gcse 😬
Ur doing English Lit I find it so hard to do currently I think it’s cause of all the poems and ngl I HATE Macbeth. I do history and it’s actually chill I’m just not good at remembering the names of people
mhm...
Rep:
?
Ur doing English Lit I find it so hard to do currently I think it’s cause of all the poems and ngl I HATE Macbeth. I do history and it’s actually chill I’m just not good at remembering the names of people
yeahhh for me english lit is just about waffling and reaching so i find it alright. but woah maths, biology and chemistry lol i could neverrrrrrrrr 😅 what career path do u wanna go into? sounds very medicine like to me
Quorn Nuggy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeahhh for me english lit is just about waffling and reaching so i find it alright. but woah maths, biology and chemistry lol i could neverrrrrrrrr 😅 what career path do u wanna go into? sounds very medicine like to me
Yeah I wanna be a neurosurgeon 💀💀
am1509
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ssseenxyzz)
hi i’m at loreto and in my personal experience ive not found it judgy at all and i rlly love it! people don’t rlly care what u do there’s no ‘popular’ group or whatever and tbh i’ve not actually even met anyone i’d consider that judgy
mhm...
Rep:
?
(Original post by am1509)
hi i’m at loreto and in my personal experience ive not found it judgy at all and i rlly love it! people don’t rlly care what u do there’s no ‘popular’ group or whatever and tbh i’ve not actually even met anyone i’d consider that judgy
oh i'm glad to hearrrrrrrrrrrr i really wanna go there. what subjects do u do btw??
am1509
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh i'm glad to hearrrrrrrrrrrr i really wanna go there. what subjects do u do btw??
physics maths and further maths! (and epq)
Last edited by am1509; 1 month ago
mhm...
Rep:
?
(Original post by am1509)
physics maths and further maths! (and epq)
oooooo niceeeeeee. out of curiosity, how do you find juggling epq with your alevels?? like is it hard???
i'm still unsure whether i wanna do epq in september or not
am1509
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In my opinion it doesn’t actually take up loads of time but it depends how on top of ur other subjects u r u don’t have to decide u want to do it until half way thru/ the end of L6 anyway so i woudlnt worry about it yet
lollipoplady101
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I go loreto too so if anyone has any questions ill try and answer them. It's not judgy however there are three cafeterias that are kinda split up by race, its kinda like an unwritten rule when u walk in you.ll be able to tell.
Ssseenxyzz
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
So if you’re from a different race, would you get mistreated?
Masherr
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I haven’t received a place yet but I have got into loreto
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed