The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Tmua score

I got a 5.6 on the TMUA and I have applied for LSE's and Warwick's Maths and Stats course. I understand that scores of 6.5 and above will get you a reduced offer, however is a TMUA score of 5.6 good enough to get me in?
I have already received an offer from Warwick so I won't get a reduced offer unless I do well in STEP right?
Thanks
Hey, I was just wondering if you got into LSE in the end? Because, I just got 5.4 in my TMUA (a pretty similar score), and want to apply for LSE’s Maths and Economics course, but I’m not sure whether to share my TMUA results with LSE or not?
Ty!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hey, I was just wondering if you got into LSE in the end? Because, I just got 5.4 in my TMUA (a pretty similar score), and want to apply for LSE’s Maths and Economics course, but I’m not sure whether to share my TMUA results with LSE or not?
Ty!
Original post by Anonymous
Ty!

I do have 4 A*s predicted as well, so I’m wondering whether submitting my score will help or hinder my application. Thanks !!
Hi, just checking if you submitted your tmua score in the end and if you got the LSE offer or not?
Hi,

I prefer to remain anonymous but my initials are TD! I have applied to economics at Cambridge and hence need to sit the TMUA. I'm not sure how I feel about my score tbh, not many others in my school took the TMUA so I am unsure what to make of my score. I received an 8.0. What do you guys think about my chances about getting into Cambridge.

Thank you so much and best of luck,

TD x
stfu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending