Turn on thread page Beta

help meeting someone? watch

Announcements

I have never found getting on with boys, I dont think confidence is particularly a problem, and when i was at school, boys always seemed to find me attractive

but i find meeting boys a problem- I just dont ever seem to meet anyone. i find it difficult to make friends, particularly now that Im living in a foreign country where I have no social infrastructure like university or school

does anyone else find meeting people hard/ how have people met their boyfriends/girlfriends if not through school/university?

does anyone have any advice?

Get a job
    Join a club/society
    Join a gym

ReputationRep:
    Just try to be out and about as much as possible, I mean like working or an activity. You will see new people, talk to them and you're in business. If you're attractive and nice, you won't have a problem.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.