The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Ntu accommodation

So I’m looking at Nottingham Trent accommodation for 2021 and I’m prioritising price so Bryon etc are not really an option. I’ve been looking at Sandby halls and also glasshouse. I am wanting somewhere really sociable especially with clubs being closed.
From what I’ve heard from people at other unis private accomm is usually quieter is that the same at notts? Because glasshouse is much better value for money.

Anyone have any experience with Sandby or Glasshouse? Or any other in a similar price range?
Thanks!!
Heyy, i’m in the same position as you, I’m torn between Sandby and Glasshouse. I know people have said that private accommodation is just as social, but considering clubs aren’t going to be open any time soon, Sandby has like 13 people in a flat so the parties would probably be 10x better than Glasshouse with only 7 people max per flat but idk x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Same position as you! I'm looking at going to Sandby (hopefully). Have heard that its sociable, and its also a decent price and apparently they've renovated the kitchens too! x
Original post by Esmestott
So I’m looking at Nottingham Trent accommodation for 2021 and I’m prioritising price so Bryon etc are not really an option. I’ve been looking at Sandby halls and also glasshouse. I am wanting somewhere really sociable especially with clubs being closed.
From what I’ve heard from people at other unis private accomm is usually quieter is that the same at notts? Because glasshouse is much better value for money.
Anyone have any experience with Sandby or Glasshouse? Or any other in a similar price range?
Thanks!!

Hii couple of years late…im currently looking for accommodation. which accommodation did you find better?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending