Artist submission advice

Watch
Anonymusy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,

So I'm applying for an artist job, they've just asked for pictures of some of my work in a document in a small format. What document should I use and how should I lay out my work? Would a grid system be ok in PowerPoint with a few pages of my work then send them a pdf file? Or something else?

Btw I'm not a professional artist, I recently graduated from a masters design course so this would be my first professional job if I got accepted.
Last edited by Anonymusy; 9 months ago
Anonymusy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Also what images should I submit? Most of my masters coursework and my final project was for wall art where I did paintings and my final BA project was wall art too, should I pick the best from each of these projects or just the best from my final masters project which is the most recent art work I have done? Plus should I add visualisations to show where I think the art would go or just images of the art?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.99%
I need help researching courses (7)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.19%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
41.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (19)
24.68%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.6%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.9%

Watched Threads