Revision tips for A level Chem and Biology

Watch
Reanna.xxx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey so I’ve just started year 12 and I’m currently at a grade C for biology and D for chemistry😫 i got A*s in chem and bio at gcse so this has really come as a horrible shock to me. Does anyone have any tips on how i can improve this or any revision strategies that they’ve found helpful in sixth form? I need As for the universities that i want to apply for
username5442900
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Go over the content, make flashcards/mindmaps then practice practice practice. For a levels, knowing the content isn’t enough unfortunately, it’s important you do past papers as well so that you’re able to apply your knowledge to exam questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads