The Student Room Group

student research and surveys

SEEKING VOLUNTEERS (STUDENTS IN UK) FOR RESEARCH STUDY I am investigating the relationship between different aspects of an ASSESSMENT PERIOD (a period with exams, deadlines, etc.) at university and its impacts on STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH and WELLBEING, PHYSICAL HEALTH and ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE.Participation criteria:- Age 18 or older- Was registered as a full-time student at university in the UK between the period of February to July 2020- Had evaluated assessments (e.g. exams, essay deadlines, project deadlines, dissertations, etc.) during that time periodThe study is part of my master thesis research in Health Psychology and it has been approved by the Northumbria University Psychology Department Research Ethics Committee.I would LOVE your help to take part in- and/or to SHARE the link with other students eligible. If you have any further questions about the study, or wish to take part in the online SURVEY (20-30 min to complete), follow this link:https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Q1Lpv0h6kZ3ydf
Reply 1
Done x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending