The Student Room Group

Bad period pains.. feel like crying

I am so sick. I feel like I'm going to vomit. I'm not even hungry, I can't even ate. It's 3pm and I've literally eaten nothing. The pain is so severe, I'm on my 2nd trip to the bathroom exploding with blood and diarrhoea. My stomach is making weird noises. Haven't drunk any water today. Can only take dissolvable tablets, the ones I have are almost finishing and cannot leave the house and walk to the shop. Might just order them online at this rate. I feel so ill. Can't do anything.
Original post by Anonymous
I am so sick. I feel like I'm going to vomit. I'm not even hungry, I can't even ate. It's 3pm and I've literally eaten nothing. The pain is so severe, I'm on my 2nd trip to the bathroom exploding with blood and diarrhoea. My stomach is making weird noises. Haven't drunk any water today. Can only take dissolvable tablets, the ones I have are almost finishing and cannot leave the house and walk to the shop. Might just order them online at this rate. I feel so ill. Can't do anything.

I'm so sorry :frown:

I had period cramps and bloating this morning - I know exactly how you feel. :yep:

Try to drink some water or some form of liquid - not anything caffinated, as this will make them worse. Eat dry foods and not anything spicy, fatty or too greasy. If you're ordering ibuprofen or period tablets, maybe also order some ginger tea (settles your stomach) and some cranberry juice (alleviates feeling of needing to pee!). If you can, gently stretch it out, and put a hot water bottle on the area around the cramps, or the uterus.

Know that we're all behind you - so many people understand what this is like! It'll pass. :smile:
Periods are horrible. Hope you feel better soon.
It sounds like endo
Original post by tinygirl96
It sounds like endo

It sounds like period symptoms
Original post by Anonymous

so srry b :frown: periods f suck. I get painful cramps too but I usually have ginger tea and it helps - maybe give it a try?

Quick Reply

Latest