Turn on thread page Beta

how many kids so you want? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think I would like 3 however if I ended up with 4 then I wouldn't complain. I deffinately want more than one

ReputationRep:
    Well that depends on how many goes it takes to have a boy. Ideally one take but I wouldn't mind a girl too.

My boy will be a terrorist at boarding school. The best way. Bring them up mean and they treat you with respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    As for wiwarin's Japanese names - I don't have a problem with those. I don't think I'd give my children Japanese names, but what's so bad about those names?...Just because they're not typical Western names...
    I had a thought, would you and Wiherin get married so you seem ideal suited

ReputationRep:
    I quite fancy adopting. Anyone else? I think it would be lovely to give somebody a chance in life that they would never have had otherwise. We adopted my little sister from Russia and I love her to bits. She is gorgeous and never fails to surprise. Also, another reason for adopting is that I want Chinese babies cos they are so damn cute and adopting means that I don't have suffer the search for a man who is gorgeous, intelligent, funny, caring, passionate, rich AND Chinese...!

ReputationRep:
    enough to feed the crocodiles

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.