lily3245
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,
I couldn’t find a thread already so I thought I’d start one. Is anyone thinking of applying/ applied for the bright start apprenticeship programme to start in 2021? If so what course, which office, what are your predicted grades and how far have you got in the application process so far?
I want to apply I’m just struggling to chose the best course as I can’t find much information on them such as the level qualification you get and how long the course is.
EMZX
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lily3245)
Hi,
I couldn’t find a thread already so I thought I’d start one. Is anyone thinking of applying/ applied for the bright start apprenticeship programme to start in 2021? If so what course, which office, what are your predicted grades and how far have you got in the application process so far?
I want to apply I’m just struggling to chose the best course as I can’t find much information on them such as the level qualification you get and how long the course is.
You might want to look through thus thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6822410
Mubarkdu
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I am thinking of applying but havent applied yet for Deloitte, as I am applying for a lot other at the minute but thing have been getting rejected from almost all of them I ve applied so far😣😣😣
lily3245
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Mubarkdu)
I am thinking of applying but havent applied yet for Deloitte, as I am applying for a lot other at the minute but thing have been getting rejected from almost all of them I ve applied so far😣😣😣
Do you know what you’re getting rejected for? Ik I applied for EY and failed the assessment (think I just freaked out) but I’ve got a video interview for Deloitte. You won’t know unless you try!
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lily3245)
Do you know what you’re getting rejected for? Ik I applied for EY and failed the assessment (think I just freaked out) but I’ve got a video interview for Deloitte. You won’t know unless you try!
Tbh not sure why coz for bdo i did video interview and I was like I smashed it but they said oh you are not successful and for grant tbornton i was on video interview stage and they emailed me and said oh our roles are filled so we arent hiring anymore. Did manage to reach rsm shortlisting stage but it has been 2 months since last heard from them. For ey its saying that my application is under review for last four weeks.
Are you just applying to big 4 or anyone and everyone like me. And also did you manage to attend any assessment centre so far coz i ve never made to ac stage of anyone.
ImLeonardo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mubarkdu)
Tbh not sure why coz for bdo i did video interview and I was like I smashed it but they said oh you are not successful and for grant tbornton i was on video interview stage and they emailed me and said oh our roles are filled so we arent hiring anymore. Did manage to reach rsm shortlisting stage but it has been 2 months since last heard from them. For ey its saying that my application is under review for last four weeks.
Are you just applying to big 4 or anyone and everyone like me. And also did you manage to attend any assessment centre so far coz i ve never made to ac stage of anyone.
Hey did you manage to hear back from EY? which stage are you on now?
Mubarkdu
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ImLeonardo)
Hey did you manage to hear back from EY? which stage are you on now?
No i havent heard anything back yet,, still saying your application is under review😑
Lucasjkbear2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone been offered there place at Bristol office for audit and assurance for 2021? Looking to find people who are starting w me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (244)
75.31%
No (80)
24.69%

Watched Threads